Get Paid to Write: Short Post vs. Long Posts

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What is your favorite type of get paid to write site? Do you like a site where you earn from short posts (forums for example), or sites where you earn from long posts (article writing sites).

Well, forum posting is easy you can easily earn fro 20-30 words, but I like sites where I can publish long posts (500 words or more).

I'm a forum poster so writing a topic I can respond to is more appealing than writing my own article. It's not that I am not capable of writing an article, it's just that I don't enjoy it and even good pay wouldn't entice me as I am not entirely in this for the money. It's more of a hobby for me.

So far, I have only worked on forums which I like for the interaction and the knowledge I gain. But if I have the opportunity to write 500 words or more I would do it, because I love to write.

Writing short post or long post varies from topic and post and informations provided so if you will provide quick reply and quick guide it is better to make short post if you have more informations and tutorials so it will be better to make long answer to learn members your experience.

Forums look the best pick for me, because you don't need to stress your brain too much to write something. But writing 500 words article will require your intellectual ability, research, to be written out successfully.

Yes, you don't need to stress out your brain, but remember you need to continuously post to earn. However, from articles, you can easily ear passive income.

I think I like both article writing sites and forums. But the article writing sites are limited to those that I can choose my own topic to write about. For example in forum coin, I love writing self improvement articles.

I have never written long post, longest post I have ever written is under 80 words. However, I am interested in writing, publishing and making money from long post. I want to try my hands on article writing.

I think I like both article writing sites and forums. But the article writing sites are limited to those that I can choose my own topic to write about. For example in forum coin, I love writing self improvement articles.
There are a lot of forums where you can post 1-2 lines and earn at lat 1 cent for your post immediately,. This is the main benefit of short post.

I have never written long post, longest post I have ever written is under 80 words. However, I am interested in writing, publishing and making money from long post. I want to try my hands on article writing.
I also have interest in writing articles, and more if they give me passive income as described by @Nomad, I have not tried because I do not know what are the steps to follow. at any time I will do some test.

On freelancer sites, they will give topics and you will have to develop content around that topic. If you are publish on writing sites, you can choose your own topic.

What is your favorite type of get paid to write site? Do you like a site where you earn from short posts (forums for example), or sites where you earn from long posts (article writing sites).

Well, forum posting is easy you can easily earn fro 20-30 words, but I like sites where I can publish long posts (500 words or more).
I am a kind of person that like expressing myself whenever i have the oppourtunity to do so.Long write up post is what i really like,because it is more like i am publishing a work and i like to display my content skill here to the maximum.

I choose short posts like the forum sites. It is my favorite choice. I really don't have the writing skills of a professional journalist. I just want to express my thoughts and feelings through writing in short words. Short words can have profound or deep meaning. Just like for example you write the word Help! When your house is on fire. It's just one word but so very important.

I hate sites where posts articles have to be 600 words to over 1 k.I love sites like bizdustry and mylot where posts can be 3 _5 lines.Your posts need to be 150 characters at bizdustry.com.

I do both activities. I make use of various paid to post forums, but I also publish long posts or articles in designated platforms where I can publish my e-books chapter by chapter, as they were long articles. Or I publish languages lessons or financial tips. My only difficulties about posting long posts come when the sites require English mother tongue level for long articles, so in this latter case I'm compelled to decline because unfortunately I don't own a so high English level.

There is a certain platform I ventured into certain time that is people $100 to write about 1000 words articles. But the problem is that my country was restricted.

Short post or long post, it depends on what the forum are offering for incentive. If the forum are paying well for long post I will definitely prefer to write and post long post on their forum because I know how to develop content

I prefer writing short posts like those for bizdustry because they allow me write quicker but truth is the main bucks are in writing longer because then can one charge well

I'm a forum poster so writing a topic I can respond to is more appealing than writing my own article. It's not that I am not capable of writing an article, it's just that I don't enjoy it and even good pay wouldn't entice me as I am not entirely in this for the money. It's more of a hobby for me.
Well that is actually a good one,i too the reason i joined the paid to post platform was to earn some income,but since i joined the forum,it has become somethig that i look forward to,i learn from different topics i initially know nothing of,and views from different persons has helped me to further get enlightened.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back