What's new

Get paid to write news articles

The payment is somehow low. Though, Idont really write for money but the passion I have for writing. But considering the amount of data and the taking of brain, expecting high returns is expedient.

In my country, the renumeration for workers in get paid to post is relatively low. We have majority of site like phoenix that employ content deliverer on their apps to attract their customers.

High country news is a site which pays it's members to write about the news related to American West.
This site is not a profit organization but they pay 0.50$ to 1.50$ per word based on writer's experience and his reputation.

To apply for article writers on this site ,you must have high writing skills . They need writers with strong point of view and unique & good story to tell.

News articles should have words between 800- 2100 words.

For more details, Check their website
jcb.org/about/submissions
I once worked on a website like this where you get paid in cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin Cash for writing articles but the problem with the site is that their pay is very low. So that was why I stopped working there.

There are websites that work similarly with the site you mentioned in your post. These offer platforms for writers to exhibit their writing skill and get paid.

These site include iwriter.com hirewriter.com copyblogger.com srticlescape.com etc

People come to post writing jobs in which the writers who are capable of doing the work bid for the projects.
The website that I know that is offering this writing articles and getting paid is actually on this platform that we are on because it had a section that is dedicated to articles writers who will get paid for their effort.

There are a lot of platforms out there that allow people to Showcase their writing skills but when it comes to the payments I don't think they get equal value except for people who work for clients all on upwork and the like.

That's very good article writer is very good and a good job also if you can get a paying good website that can pay you well, it is a good job.

I have come across several platforms that promises to pay people certain amount of money to write good articles for them. I will try this one but I don't think they accept everyone.

As essayist its something to test, yet when you say great composing capacity is it master level. The compensation I s very alright however like the number of would one be able to compose each month or is limitless. Can somebody from another country separated from America compose as well? Additionally are on the whole the accounts expected to be about American west. For certain other great paying locales out there paying authors for their articles and considering the compensation rate contrasted with this the compensation is alright.

If you want to make money by writing news, join a news agency, a newspapers, a news tv channel o a news radio station. In other words become a journalist.

I once worked on a website like this where you get paid in cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin Cash for writing articles but the problem with the site is that their pay is very low. So that was why I stopped working there.
Which of the site you're talking about that rewards you in BCH?? Is it noise.cash website where you receive tips before earning??? I'm just fade up on the site through such idea of earning.

That's very good article writer is very good and a good job also if you can get a paying good website that can pay you well, it is a good job.

I actually started out online as an article writer now and it has actually paid me a lot when it comes to getting contracts online from people to write articles online for them.

I've tried many sites in my life, only few of them have lived up to its hype in the past, but they didn't work for me due to unforeseen challenges i had with them. I'm not trying a writing site, cos i have no appetite to submit article that might be rejected.

I actually started out online as an article writer now and it has actually paid me a lot when it comes to getting contracts online from people to write articles online for them.
That's why you type fast too, and your comments are meaningful and funny as well cos you're used to typing. I'm an article writer, gradually we're moving to achieving more success writing.

High country news is a site which pays it's members to write about the news related to American West.
This site is not a profit organization but they pay 0.50$ to 1.50$ per word based on writer's experience and his reputation.

To apply for article writers on this site ,you must have high writing skills . They need writers with strong point of view and unique & good story to tell.

News articles should have words between 800- 2100 words.

For more details, Check their website
jcb.org/about/submissions
You just say they pay $1.50 par word, if you make 800 articles that a lot of money, i don't think that's realistic anyways, because how much revenue are they making.

The truth of the matter is our writing article is a very tedious job if you don't really know how to get it done effectively and efficiently which is why a lot of people run away from writing articles online

You just say they pay $1.50 par word, if you make 800 articles that a lot of money, i don't think that's realistic anyways, because how much revenue are they making.
Hmm, that's not realistic at all, if not many writers could've dive into it. No writing site can offer such kind of whopping amount of money to writers. If they offer so, what's their gain offering such??

This seems like a good opportunity to hone their skills for the writers as participating in such program is best because you earn and learn at the same time

Many sites requires writers with good writing skills and writers that have a clear view of what they are writing in a clear and precise words.

Moneypantry.com has varieties of sites that pays good sum of money but they requirements is much.

There are so many people who are making so much money from writing articles online especially when you have an account on fiverr where you set up your accounts that you get jobs of Article writing.

That must require someone who lives in American West so that he/she can write news about that place. Such sites truly always require professional writers in order to get accepted. Otherwise, it pays really well and it would be great to write for such a site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back