What's new

Get paid to write news articles

Well no matter happens between us industry of freelance writing, I believe that especially when it comes article writing, the professional will always be ahead of those just trying to make a headway in the industrial.

Sure, you're right. Professional is always known for top notch, and quality job. Those who rush into job with low asking price to price away job from a prof will only hit around the bush cos they can't deliver the kind of quality job that a professional writer can offer.

High country news is a site which pays it's members to write about the news related to American West.
This site is not a profit organization but they pay 0.50$ to 1.50$ per word based on writer's experience and his reputation.

To apply for article writers on this site ,you must have high writing skills . They need writers with strong point of view and unique & good story to tell.

News articles should have words between 800- 2100 words.

For more details, Check their website
jcb.org/about/submissions
Thank you so much for this write up, but I have some questions to ask. Firstly: can Nigerian apply? Is it available to we who live in Nigeria. Secondly: is laptop needed or one can work with the smartphone?
Post automatically merged:

High country news is a site which pays it's members to write about the news related to American West.
This site is not a profit organization but they pay 0.50$ to 1.50$ per word based on writer's experience and his reputation.

To apply for article writers on this site ,you must have high writing skills . They need writers with strong point of view and unique & good story to tell.

News articles should have words between 800- 2100 words.

For more details, Check their website
jcb.org/about/submissions
Thank you so much for this write up, but I have some questions to ask. Firstly: can Nigerian apply? Is it available to we who live in Nigeria. Secondly: is laptop needed or one can work with the smartphone?

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

Well, if you are looking at getting an account set up on Fiverr, you can only complete your account set up with a laptop but once it's done, you can use your smartphone to access the website.

To make good money from paid to write news articles, you must have good writing skills. Their pay is good so it requires quality write up.

Personally I believe that a lot of people and making money online and when you talk about money I believe serious money from writing articles online especially when they are professional when it comes to it.

Since a couple of years I have been trying to launch my news site that caters local news to the local people but I have not been able to do so successfully.

To make good money from paid to write news articles, you must have good writing skills. Their pay is good so it requires quality write up.

Most people that I have seen online today don't really possess the skill and professionalism to be considered good article writers but anything goes online because people are actually looking for cheap jobs.

Sure, not everyone can write free from grammatical errors. Some write but what they are writing about is just plagued with too many grammatical errors and off points at times.

I have checked the website mentioned by the OP in the thread and it seems more like a scientific journal kind of website rather than news website and I am also not sure if they are paying right now for contributing articles to their journal. Have you tried writing there? Have you been paid by them?

I have not even worked at this platform before neither have I ever heard about them. But if one were a prolific writer and loves the writing gig so much, I guess one won't find it difficult being accepted in such a platform

I have checked the website mentioned by the OP in the thread and it seems more like a scientific journal kind of website rather than news website and I am also not sure if they are paying right now for contributing articles to their journal. Have you tried writing there? Have you been paid by them?
I never tried writing on the site which the OP is talking about. I was discussing how other writers have slashed the reward for writing long articles at freelancing sites. Making the established writers to earn minimal cos of work unavailable, taking by the new comers with low asking price.

I never tried writing on the site which the OP is talking about. I was discussing how other writers have slashed the reward for writing long articles at freelancing sites. Making the established writers to earn minimal cos of work unavailable, taking by the new comers with low asking price.

I think we really need to contact the adminitration of that website in order to get a clear answer. As far as I know, that website is very professional and I do not think that they would accept all the submissions and they only need in-depth researched articles for their site. I will contact the site and see how it works.

I think we really need to contact the adminitration of that website in order to get a clear answer. As far as I know, that website is very professional and I do not think that they would accept all the submissions and they only need in-depth researched articles for their site. I will contact the site and see how it works.
You're free to contact the website if you want to submit your article to them. But I'll tell you to consider hubpages. Hubpages will reward you when you're article is great no stories, they accept everyone.

You're free to contact the website if you want to submit your article to them. But I'll tell you to consider hubpages. Hubpages will reward you when you're article is great no stories, they accept everyone.

As far as I know Hubpages pay only through PayPal and due to unavailability of PayPal, I will not be able to recieve my payments at all. I really do not know why people only choose paypal and never pay through other methods such as cryptocurrencies. We should really appreciate @Alexander for allowing us to get paid through Litecoin. Long Live Bizdustry!

This thread is age long and i do not think that the article site is functional. I have not checked but I think so. The pay is pretty high and enticing. I am looking forward to having such site in my portfolio. You can imagine the amount they offered to pay per words

One thing about these international sites like this one is that they are restricted in third world countries here because they think that we're not honest and who can blame them

As far as I know Hubpages pay only through PayPal and due to unavailability of PayPal, I will not be able to recieve my payments at all. I really do not know why people only choose paypal and never pay through other methods such as cryptocurrencies. We should really appreciate @Alexander for allowing us to get paid through Litecoin. Long Live Bizdustry!
That's true, hubpages pays only through PayPal and not everyone has PayPal account, especially those coming from third grade countries. Kudos to Alex, rewarding users through crypto.

I also wish that other sites could add cryptocurrencies as a payment option apart from PayPal. If hubpages had done so, I would be active there. Other article writing sites like Vocal and Medium would have also been great if only they had other payment methods apart from Stripe.

I also wish that other sites could add cryptocurrencies as a payment option apart from PayPal. If hubpages had done so, I would be active there. Other article writing sites like Vocal and Medium would have also been great if only they had other payment methods apart from Stripe.

It seems that they would not add other payment methods because if they were to offer other payment methods apart from paypal, they would have already offered it. I just love websites that offer other payment options as well. I was delighted when Honeygain addedd cryptocurrecnies as a payment method. Some websites did offer crypto as a payment option when crypto became famous but majority of the websites still do not offer any other option except PayPal.

If you do not have paypal, perhaps you should not use hubpages. IN order to use paypal on hubpages, you are required to intregret paypal account with hubpages which means you cannot use your friends paypal (unless your friend lets you to access your paypal)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back