Get paid to write news articles

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
High country news is a site which pays it's members to write about the news related to American West.
This site is not a profit organization but they pay 0.50$ to 1.50$ per word based on writer's experience and his reputation.

To apply for article writers on this site ,you must have high writing skills . They need writers with strong point of view and unique & good story to tell.

News articles should have words between 800- 2100 words.

For more details, Check their website
jcb.org/about/submissions

I have been working with up work
Upwork is a freelancer job board that allows you to pitch clients for different projects. Article writing is a popular service offered on the site so writers are bound to find plenty of leads for assignments.

The great thing about Upwork is that you can get paid pretty fast. Clients can opt to pay you a portion of the payment as a deposit before you even start writing. Then, when you deliver satisfactory work, you can get paid ASAP.

Many sites requires writers with good writing skills and writers that have a clear view of what they are writing in a clear and precise words.

Moneypantry.com has varieties of sites that pays good sum of money but they requirements is much.

I have seen thi s kind of sitea for a long time now. They require high quality writing skills and low plagiarism, direct contents/articles made by you. But still the pay rate is very much on the low. I don't see such payment for 1500-2100 word counts as encouraging with site.

High country news is a site which pays it's members to write about the news related to American West.
This site is not a profit organization but they pay 0.50$ to 1.50$ per word based on writer's experience and his reputation.

To apply for article writers on this site ,you must have high writing skills . They need writers with strong point of view and unique & good story to tell.

It's same like the fiction but also a great opportunity to earn who has a grip in writing skills and knowledge able experience.
He may write but it may not be according to their interest then all the hard work of that person waste down

There are websites that work similarly with the site you mentioned in your post. These offer platforms for writers to exhibit their writing skill and get paid.

These site include iwriter.com hirewriter.com copyblogger.com srticlescape.com etc

People come to post writing jobs in which the writers who are capable of doing the work bid for the projects.

This looks like a good offer for me, I know I can do this job and I am very prepared for this so am very much going to apply for this gig.
This is what I have been searching for a very long time, you did me a great service by posting this, thanks for sharing.

Paid to write news can be an awesome activities to engage in, and your news get to be displayed on news blog and other news channels. News is the fastest way of communication and helps spread the news within few moments around the world.

This is a good way to maximize ones source of income online most especially for article writers. I have been working on Fiverr for quite some time now and I think this company will soon start competing with the likes of Fiverr and upwork with the pay they are trying to offer the content writers on their platform.

I started as a writer. I have written for dozens of local newspaper. I am not sure but I guess I have written over 1000 articles for various newspapers. The site in review looks interesting . I might check this out.

As writer its something to try out, but when you say good writing ability is it expert level. The pay i s quite okay but like how many can one write per month or is unlimited. Can someone from another country apart from America write too? Also are all the stories supposed to be about American west. With some other good paying sites out there paying writers for their articles and considering the pay rate compared to this the pay is okay.

Good one, but you don't specify if they accept all countries as far as the person is very good in English. I hard love to work on that site because their pay is very juicy. Hoping to apply and see how it will work out.

There is same like the fiction but also a great opportunity to earn who has a grip in writing skills and knowledge able experience.
He may write but it may not be according to their interest then all the hard work of that person waste down in these days

Article Writing is a very good paying job for freelance writers. There are so many freelance websites that offers such articles writing jobs and actually give you the flexibility to decide your charges for the words of the content. Fiverr and Seoclerks offers such privileges.

It's same like the fiction but also a great opportunity to earn who has a grip in writing skills and knowledge able experience.He may write but it may not be according to their interest then all the hard work of that person waste down.

This is a good job and I see it very easy for me to do, I will show the register and see how it goes. I am very good in writing articles, it is my favorite

There are several platforms that pay their employees to write news articles,but the one i have tried is opera news platform,which pays their consistent users monthly for writing articles.

I don't think that it's that decent when you think about it, people are receiving all of their latest news from social media from youtubers/bloggers or pretty much everyone else, it's not like they go to google or bing and write "latest news"

In the last month, over 10,000 users have visited the site.

We're hiring right now, and you don't need any experience. Typing Jobs at Home (Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available) Hourly rates range from $24-$37+. It's simple to apply, and you'll be hired right away. View a variety of work-at-home job openings and positions.
Fill out an application today. Make a Statement and Get Noticed

Warehouse jobs, no experience hiring, local openings, courier jobs, and work from home

View a list of all available fast food jobs and positions.

I don't think that it's that decent when you think about it, people are receiving all of their latest news from social media from youtubers/bloggers or pretty much everyone else, it's not like they go to google or bing and write "latest news"
That's okay, people choose whatever means they want to get information from. They can decide going to YouTube or social medias. I love going to search engines, especially google to look for solutions. I know others will still do as i do.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back