What's new

Get paid to write news articles

Actually from my experience it's not everybody that can be able to write so it's a matter of who have the skills to write or not so if you have this me to write then you can easily hook up online and see if I can get article writing jobs

Most of the writing sites takes writers from any location, they don't count on demographics. They need writers that writes magnificently and pay them reasonably too.

Actually from my experience as a writer for years now I believe that there are some people who are actually doing about work which is spoiling the reputation of good article writers out there.

High country news is a site which pays it's members to write about the news related to American West.
This site is not a profit organization but they pay 0.50$ to 1.50$ per word based on writer's experience and his reputation.

To apply for article writers on this site ,you must have high writing skills . They need writers with strong point of view and unique & good story to tell.

News articles should have words between 800- 2100 words.

For more details, Check their website
jcb.org/about/submissions
I believe this sites is meant for freelancers and people who are good at writings articles and news , and also creating good content, you need to be creative in order to be able to be a freelancer.

Have always been seeing threads on paid to write sites but I haven't actually gain or worked on any genuine site actually I wished to work on one but I haven't seen at all.

From the analysis of the platform above, it is clear that this is not meant for all countries to work with them. The problem I always have with these kind of writing site is the long requirement before one can qualify to work with them. It is a no for me.

Wow that's nice, but I do not have what it takes to become a writer there because I do not have a copy writing skill and it is something I need to learn, I'm going to check it out when I learn about the copywriting and i understand all what writing is all about.

What are the method of payments and does it work in all countries? Or are there specific countries it is allowed currently. And what is the minimum withdrawal and how long does it to reach it.

Actually from my experience as a writer for years now I believe that there are some people who are actually doing about work which is spoiling the reputation of good article writers out there.
That's it, others can jump in and bid lower to take the job away from those who can do it perfectly. But no problem, you can still win better gig when you believe in your talent and market yourself well.

High country news is a site which pays it's members to write about the news related to American West.
This site is not a profit organization but they pay 0.50$ to 1.50$ per word based on writer's experience and his reputation.

To apply for article writers on this site ,you must have high writing skills . They need writers with strong point of view and unique & good story to tell.

News articles should have words between 800- 2100 words.

For more details, Check their website
jcb.org/about/submissions

Thanks for letting me know about this site. I will try to submit my writing their. However, I am not sure how they pay their writers. Is this site only available for US writers? Do they pay through Paypal? Is Paypal the only method of payment they use? Paypal is not available where I live, actually.

Seriously pains me so much whenever I come across we are writer who has supposed to charge higher begin to charge lower in order for them to be able to secure the article writing job which makes a mess of the whole thing

That hurts me too, they have made article writing to be tiring. Cos you can't devote such kind of time writing whole lots of word sentence article that made you went through thinking and research to earn minimal amount of reward.

Seriously it's not everybody that is good at writing a good article without so many errors which is why when you see a lot of articles that are written that are not in order it begins to look worrying.

Sure, not everyone can write free from grammatical errors. Some write but what they are writing about is just plagued with too many grammatical errors and off points at times.

It's actually very important when it comes to working online for you to actually focus on area that you know that you have the skills and expertise to excel in rather than just beating about the bush and making a lot of work look very messy.

Majority of writers prefers it that way. Where they know they aren't going to write something worthwhile, that is why they accepted low pay rate to hit around the bush.

Majority of writers prefers it that way. Where they know they aren't going to write something worthwhile, that is why they accepted low pay rate to hit around the bush.

Seriously, it's a very big challenge to most good article writers out there in freelance websites. It makes getting paid well very difficult and it makes getting work very hard for the professional writers.

Seriously, it's a very big challenge to most good article writers out there in freelance websites. It makes getting paid well very difficult and it makes getting work very hard for the professional writers.
It makes it difficult indeed for good writers to secure writing gigs with better pay rate per article. Cos most of the clients are just reducing pay rate per article cos those below par writers have downgraded the pay rate to become low.

Seriously it's been very challenging with trying to get article writing work when a lot of diluted writers are trying to see if they will counter the prices that professional letter writers use to charge for their work.

Laughs, the best thing one can do now to avoid going low in asking price if article writing gigs. Is simply, creating a blog site, use it to create contents, and market your skills of writing to clients from various freelancing sites. When they've seen your content quality in your portfolio website, they won't get option but hire you with better pay rate per article based on the word count.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back