What's new

Get Paid To Receive SMS With MoneySMS App

I have come across such apps severally and end up uninstalling it.When I'm tempted to download such apps now,The reviews justifies if I would download such.But I don't think one can make something worthwhile from those app.The last one I downloaded was as if it was dormant I kept rushing to my earnings but nothing happens

Money SMS App is a rewards application for receiving sms. This app is getting a lot of excellent reviews as a passive income.

To make money with this application, the user will receive an sms from the money sms. You can delete it immediately when SMA enters your cellphone.

The rewards per message is € 0.02 and the number of messages per day is uncertain.

Minimum withdrawal is € 2 via paypal. You have to receive 100 messages to reach the withdrawal threshold.

- Download the application here and add the code "BRHGKBOK" to support me

- Receive messages and withdraw your money.
Which the currency they are using to do pay out, I will assume that this program is not for everybody especially those who come from Africa and other third world countries. To be very honest I don't believe in money making system like this.

The problem with most of these sites are the fact that they only want to make all the money themselves. They want to use you to generate traffic for their sites alone. When they promised to send messages, you will be forced to visit the site always so you can also make all the money.

Thanks for the information.. It would have make more sense if we can have a proof of payment which will serve as a confirmation that the sms application is legit / genuine.

I joined one (can't quite remember the name) and I was so angry because not only did it take space on my device, it kept bringing irrelevant messages and if the app wasn't open the device wouldn't receive any messages

Since we are not anything tangible, the payment rate will be so little. It will not be tangible in months. The fact that PayPal is the mode of payment makes it not too good for me. Thanks for sharing though.

Although they might be legit but I do not know.I personally do not always like this because their earning rates will be so low compared to how mucht time you'll be spending on the website or the application.

I don't know if it's just me, but stuffs like this are usually restricted to certain countries,I could be wrong though but who knows.

That sounds nice but the problem is to know whether they are legit or scam have you personally received payment from the platform or maybe you heard from somebody because why I'm saying this is that they are the many scammers that are scamming people their money and time

Money SMS App is a rewards application for receiving sms. This app is getting a lot of excellent reviews as a passive income.

To make money with this application, the user will receive an sms from the money sms. You can delete it immediately when SMA enters your cellphone.

The rewards per message is € 0.02 and the number of messages per day is uncertain.

Minimum withdrawal is € 2 via paypal. You have to receive 100 messages to reach the withdrawal threshold.

Everything sounded good until the end when you said “the number of messages per day is uncertain.”
Which translates to: You’ll be lucky if you get one a day. Or one per week.
First part sounds good though 🥳

One thing about some of these rewarding sites is that the geographical location is very important,and that could hamper the success of the operation of the app based on where you operate from.

Am guessing this can only be done in specific countries and not all countries. It sounds nice though. What about countries that do not have access to Paypal, how do they go about it?

Well, I have tried such kind of apps before and they are not worth it because they will not generate a passive income for you. They pay a few pennies initially and later they also stop sending SMS. Your sim card may also get blocked by the network provider.

It is a welcome one.
Personally I do not like the SMS app thing.
To reach the threshold takes a lot of time and energy for 2euros.

Since when I signed up for this offer I have not gotten a single message,it's two month and counting.you will see alot of reviews but when you try it the result will be negative.

First, let me thank you for sharing this earning platform, but I don't think it is worth one's efforts. Personally, I have registered with one of these platforms before but I didn't get SMS daily as they are promising and the pay is not just too low. That is my opinion.
Post automatically merged:

First, let me thank you for sharing this earning platform, but I don't think it is worth one's efforts. Personally, I have registered with one of these platforms before but I didn't get SMS daily as they are promising and the pay is not just too low. That is my opinion.

Last edited:
this application doesn't work, does anyone know why? does anyone work with this application, has it been paid? I haven't received a text message in a few hours ... and everything is set well.

Does this app works in all countries?

Using such platforms is very risky, because they could use this and these guys to send you a message that could even allow them withdraw money from your account and this is why you should not even give it a try.

From the current review about this app i don't think I have interest in the site anymore since it can be used against one's account and how sure it is if they are still paying.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back