What's new

Get Paid To Receive SMS With MoneySMS App

I am very sure that this app is a load of crap. I have also downloaded if before with the promise that they'll be sending me regular sms, but I was only able to receive one sms in three to four months interval. Nonsense.

Is this type sms apps real trusted I don't think so if we use this sms service to get paid what about our sms inbox they fill our inbox with spam messages I don't like to our work on this type sites I believe only in working sites not in easy money.

the worst experience ever, some of them are scams and the rate of earning is too low because you only get 0.001$ per Sms. it is only a waste of time for me.
the only good way in this domain is to get +100 referrals so you can get some money from them.

Money SMS App is a rewards application for receiving sms. This app is getting a lot of excellent reviews as a passive income.

To make money with this application, the user will receive an sms from the money sms. You can delete it immediately when SMA enters your cellphone.

The rewards per message is € 0.02 and the number of messages per day is uncertain.

Minimum withdrawal is € 2 via paypal. You have to receive 100 messages to reach the withdrawal threshold.

- Download the application here and add the code "BRHGKBOK" to support me

- Receive messages and withdraw your money.
To say that I am uninterested in this application would be an understatement. An uncertain number of messages is the first red flag. Also, sharing your phone number and allowing them permission to spam messages on your mobile phone is quite shady, to say the least.

I don't know maybe I have fallen into one app that works like this because every minute I'm receiving messages on my network and this is confusing maybe I'm earning or not.

I can still clearly recall signing up for something similar around a month ago, but I never received any communications.
If I'm not sent notifications, how do I withdraw the maximum amount if I've already deleted the app?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back