What's new

Get paid to listen to peoples problems

There probably is bit it's common in the developed countries because I doubt something like that would thrive in my country as we are underdeveloped

I don't think that there's a site of this type but I think it might be popular it someone work on this idea and develop it
I've never heard of any website like this before although the service mentioned is a serious one and it sometimes happens on some forum. Even without actually creating a website or forum for such a purpose, some people still use the avenue to share their problems with other members.

I have not heard of getting paid to listen to peoples problem before. But I know that you can do transcription job and be paid for it.

Is there any service out there, where you can get paid to listen to people's problems? Maybe a way for people to vent, and get stuff off of their chests. Do you think something like this could be a popular thing? I know there are hotlines where people speak with others to help, but I'm curious to know if there is anything that pays me per person who calls. Any suggestiosn?
Oh my god this is just too funny. I do not think that there is any platform whereby one will get paid for listening to people's problem and not actually solving that problem for them 😂😂😂. If there's actually a platform like that please someone here should let me know because I am also interested in working there.

Is there any service out there, where you can get paid to listen to people's problems? Maybe a way for people to vent, and get stuff off of their chests. Do you think something like this could be a popular thing? I know there are hotlines where people speak with others to help, but I'm curious to know if there is anything that pays me per person who calls. Any suggestiosn?
I haven't heard of such site, but I would be happy if there is something like that as I love to listen to people and try my possible best to help resolve the issue. I would gladly do it regardless of the amount involved.

Would have been nice to see one as the times are tough. Extremely tough. We all need to be heard sometimes ....it quite relaxing

Out of all the ways to make money online, I don't think there is anything like getting paid to listen to people problem. If someone have a problem to solve I think they only go visit a psychologist or counselor and not bringing it online

With so many mental health problems among people these days, this service can be a really great one. People would to talk about their struggles and just be heard without anyone trying to fix them.

I've never heard of or seen any sites/platforms Paid to listen to people's concerns, the ones I often come across are health, legal and financial platforms, and of course they get paid dearly.

When you do PTC (paid to chat) you’re gonna end up listening to all kinds of problems. You’d be surprised how many people out there go online for one thing, but then end up just spilling their ❤️s out instead. And time is money, so hey let them.
^ Easiest job in the world right there.
I can’t wait until I get my Chromebook

When you do PTC (paid to chat) you’re gonna end up listening to all kinds of problems. You’d be surprised how many people out there go online for one thing, but then end up just spilling their ❤️s out instead. And time is money, so hey let them.
^ Easiest job in the world right there.
I can’t wait until I get my Chromebook
Indeed just being in writing sites can make you listen to so many issues and problems that people are going through. Just answering them makes you earn already.

This is interesting but i have never heard of a site or platforms like but if they do exist then working with them will be of good experience.

I only know about platform that people to test some of their products and services I haven't seen a platform that pays people to listen to others when ever they are angry or something

Getting paid to listen to people's problems is not something I think will be available online anywhere. Because people are very private with their private lives, they will rather they talked Rona proffesional instead

This really sound strange to me. How could one get paid by listening to the problems of other people. I will love to earn on a platform like that as listening is by far easier than writing comments on forums.

That's a strange way to earn money, don't you think? If such a thing were to happen, it could be easily siphoned by people. That is more like counseling and guidance online or what type of services would that be?

There's only one way I know that you can get paid for listening to peoples problem and at times providing them with ways of getting solutions to them ,only psychologist and therapist can do that for you.

There are a lot of hotlines like this in some major cities where you can actually call if you have a problem and then there are people who are ever ready to come send you and guide you through.

There is a tv program here where you can post about your problems. When selected they get to listen to your problems. I forbid people in our home to watch that program. It has a subliminal effect on their minds that they will be stressed. Listening to the problems of other people is not a good way to earn.

Even at forums here we are paid to shsre others burden, solving one another's wyery and learning together to develop our respective careers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back