What's new

Get-paid.com. Earn money for watching videos.

This site is actually great as I have come across reviews on it prior to this time, But It is actually very painful that I would not be able to earn from it because I am from Tier 3 country.

Any website that has to do with surveys, watching videos and other micro jobs, they are not for Africa. They earn very low or not eligible at all. Therefore it can be recommended to other continents because it is a good way to earn.

Since you tagged it legit, then i believe it is safe to say you have some experience with the site and it's still cool they also have PayPal as a payment method, but what are their earning system like, how many videos do you have to watch to reach a dollar?

It sounds very interesting, and I like these types of platforms. However, I might get disappointed because often in my country there are very few things I can do to earn money, but I will try it anyway, regardless of that.
I too think the same that most get to paid websites don't favour the Africans. In a matter of fact the African people are left out on the online opportunities worldwide. Mostly the better online earning opportunities are not meant for the Africans.
I'm not interested in GPT platforms because I don't get surveys or offers. It's a huge problem for me since you can earn way more by doing surveys or offers. Unfortunately, I can't do any of it, and it sucks.

Last edited:
Getpaid is an old reward website that pays you for taking part in surveys, watching videos, transcribing texts and completing offers. Instead of watching videos and viewing ads for free, you are paid for doing them.
It is one of the most reliable and quickest paying websites.

When you have reached withdrawal threshold you can cashout via Bitcoin, PayPal, gift card, webmoney and many more. You also get a welcome bonus when you register, which takes you closer to withdrawal.

You can try it out as well.

I've been able to make use of this platform last year and I was able to get a payment of 10 dollar worth of BTC from the website but unfortunately I couldn't keep up watching videos on the website as I was having a lot of serious challenges with my internet connection.

In general, this is a good site, I tried to make money on it, but in the end I failed because when I collected the minimum for withdrawal, I found out that this site does not withdraw for my country

How long does it take to make money from this site? Because if it's all about doing small tasks for next to nothing in pay, I'll have to pass. Nothing against these sites and the people who use them. If you need extra spending money and have fun with the games/surveys, all the power to you. But for me, time needs to result in better pay, and from what I see, the payouts on this site take time, and for $5 and $10 here, it's not really worth it to me.

In general, this is a good site, I tried to make money on it, but in the end I failed because when I collected the minimum for withdrawal, I found out that this site does not withdraw for my country

This is why it is very important for you to make all the research about a particular website and confirm their means of payment to make sure they are available in your country as it's going to help you to get your money whenever you must have accumulated enough to withdraw.

I am interested in that transcribing texts part. It is one of the best ways to make money online. It pays well often and does not use up so much data bundles like watching videos does.
Agreed @Abigael
I've never heard of this site. It's surprising, being that it's an older site as some have mentioned here. I'll have to check it out and see what kinds of transcription tasks are available, if they still offer that opportunity.

Since you tagged it legit, then i believe it is safe to say you have some experience with the site and it's still cool they also have PayPal as a payment method, but what are their earning system like, how many videos do you have to watch to reach a dollar?

Personally, before I would be taking time to do anything on that particular website, I am going to chat up someone whom I believed to have been active on the platform to know exactly how long the website have been paying him in order to make sure that I don't waste my time there.

Personally, before I would be taking time to do anything on that particular website, I am going to chat up someone whom I believed to have been active on the platform to know exactly how long the website have been paying him in order to make sure that I don't waste my time there.
There is no point to chat up with anyone,that website is very legitimate it's a sister site to super pay.me if am not wrong but the issue is that they make country selection in terms of registration

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back