What's new

Get-paid.com. Earn money for watching videos.

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Getpaid is an old reward website that pays you for taking part in surveys, watching videos, transcribing texts and completing offers. Instead of watching videos and viewing ads for free, you are paid for doing them.
It is one of the most reliable and quickest paying websites.

When you have reached withdrawal threshold you can cashout via Bitcoin, PayPal, gift card, webmoney and many more. You also get a welcome bonus when you register, which takes you closer to withdrawal.

You can try it out as well.

Getpaid is an old reward website that pays you for taking part in surveys, watching videos, transcribing texts and completing offers. Instead of watching videos and viewing ads for free, you are paid for doing them.

When you have reached withdrawal threshold you can cashout via Bitcoin, PayPal, gift card, webmoney and many more. You also get a welcome bonus when you register, which takes you closer to withdrawal.

This is one of the old gpt website that we have around but the issue is that this gpt website doesn't accept all country in the world they only accept top tier country like united state and Canada ,for low tier country like Africa they are not welcome

I think you should have included the minimum amount of money that we can withdraw so that we can know if we will be able to do it or not. Anyway, thanks for sharing the information.

I think you should have included the minimum amount of money that we can withdraw so that we can know if we will be able to do it or not. Anyway, thanks for sharing the information.
The withdrawal threshold depends on the mode of payment. I think for cryptocurrency it is $5 and while for gift card and PayPal it starts from $10 and above.

I am interested in that transcribing texts part. It is one of the best ways to make money online. It pays well often and does not use up so much data bundles like watching videos does.

The withdrawal threshold depends on the mode of payment. I think for cryptocurrency it is $5 and while for gift card and PayPal it starts from $10 and above.
Thank you very much for sharing the information. I will try to work on the website for a few days and I will give you a feedback to know if it is paying or not

Thank you very much for sharing the information. I will try to work on the website for a few days and I will give you a feedback to know if it is paying or not
Which location are you operating from?If you come from Africa you may not have the opportunity to signup here well you can just give the website a try it's a good earning website I have worked with their sister site before (rewarding ways) but they later stop accepting member from my country

Which location are you operating from?If you come from Africa you may not have the opportunity to signup here well you can just give the website a try it's a good earning website I have worked with their sister site before (rewarding ways) but they later stop accepting member from my country
Ooh that is quite sad
I am from Africa and it means that I will not be able to work on the platform. It hurts me so ba because I always miss a lot of good earning opportunities.

Ooh that is quite sad
I am from Africa and it means that I will not be able to work on the platform. It hurts me so ba because I always miss a lot of good earning opportunities.
Yes, it is not possible to earn money from these sites in my country too. These sites are mostly for users of Tier 1 countries. The best way to earn money online in Tier 3 countries is PTP forums. Most other methods do not work for us

Yes, it is not possible to earn money from these sites in my country too. These sites are mostly for users of Tier 1 countries. The best way to earn money online in Tier 3 countries is PTP forums. Most other methods do not work for us
You are very correct I think that ptp is one of the best way which we can use to earn money online from teir 3 country but there are still some gpt programs that accept member from. Teir 3 country so it's nice if you can take your time review other s gpt website and join them

I too think the same that most get to paid websites don't favour the Africans. In a matter of fact the African people are left out on the online opportunities worldwide. Mostly the better online earning opportunities are not meant for the Africans.

The problem is that there are opportunities in every part of the world but we are not open to those opportunities because of the kind of countries that we come from

You are very correct I think that ptp is one of the best way which we can use to earn money online from teir 3 country but there are still some gpt programs that accept member from. Teir 3 country so it's nice if you can take your time review other s gpt website and join them
Yes, in addition to PTP forums, I also work in several GPTs. For example, captcha typing job is available for users in Tier 3 countries. Of course, the work is difficult and not easy, but we have no other choice
The problem is that there are opportunities in every part of the world but we are not open to those opportunities because of the kind of countries that we come from
It is true. This is only a small part of the problems of those who live in Tier 3 countries, which is not fair. At least on the Internet, we expect people from all countries to be connected. So what can be the benefit of the Internet? The Internet was supposed to have no borders

I too think the same that most get to paid websites don't favour the Africans. In a matter of fact the African people are left out on the online opportunities worldwide. Mostly the better online earning opportunities are not meant for the Africans.
It's not this website that Africa can work on there are alot of gpt website and forum which we can work on but to be sincere this website does not favour me and my country but I use a website that works and has many offers than them and they accept registration from my region

I have not heard of this site but I have tried a lot of similar sites in the past and based on my experience I can say these are nothing but just a waste of time. You get paid so little.

Oh guys i had a problem (i can call this such) i wanted to earn by watching ads but all these sites doesn't pay enough to even buy a bottle of water every day even if u live in poor county, maybe u can earn by watching ads in faucets sites there ads costs more

I have not heard of this site but I have tried a lot of similar sites in the past and based on my experience I can say these are nothing but just a waste of time. You get paid so little.
I know that too. They just pay peanuts. That is why I never spend my time in them. I prefer to spend my time in better paying sites such as forum posting or article writing.

Sincerely speaking, for someone living in a place where internet services seems like a luxury and very expensive, this would be a waste of money as the amount you are paid won't equate with the cost of data subscription.

That's true, if you are using expensive internet, earning by watching videos is not a good way to earn as you might be spending more money on the internet than earning from videos.

Actually for sometimes now I have heard alot of people commenting on how to earned money by watching vedios even though I have not personally comes across it.
I have been wondering how can you derived some benefits from such.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back