What's new

General chat forums - Why are they so hard to gain members?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A friend of mine has had a general chat forum going for a good 5 years now and only has maybe 10 members who are active during the week, not even daily. The topics include things like TV, sports, music, politics, etc. so a bit of everything but it is not doing well and I noticed most of these sorts of forums are not either. Why is that?

A friend of mine has had a general chat forum going for a good 5 years now and only has maybe 10 members who are active during the week, not even daily. The topics include things like TV, sports, music, politics, etc. so a bit of everything but it is not doing well and I noticed most of these sorts of forums are not either. Why is that?
I think the main reason behind the issue of not getting new members for a forum is low income. People don't want to waste their time and efforts working on sites that are not going to pay them well. That's why they're hesitant to join such a forum because they don't feel excited about getting any rewards.

I think the main reason behind the issue of not getting new members for a forum is low income. People don't want to waste their time and efforts working on sites that are not going to pay them well. That's why they're hesitant to join such a forum because they don't feel excited about getting any rewards.
Are social media sites paying for all people, do you earn for updating your facebook status or commenting on someone's posts? Do you earn from tweeting? Why do you think people post on social media even though they don't receive money. Reddit is also a forum, why do you think a lot of people post on Reddit?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back