What's new

Future of DOGE coin

I meant market cap. The market capitalisation of dogecoin is over 5 billion dollars and therefore I don't like investing in coins that have such market caps because the potentials of making more money has lowered. But I see a lot of potentials in the coin because I read something about it yesterday that it may be more than a meme coin soon.
This is really interesting, I am not a cryprotrader and don't know what market cap means
Could you please elucidate it meaning to me and it's function pls?

This is really interesting, I am not a cryprotrader and don't know what market cap means
Could you please elucidate it meaning to me and it's function pls?
Market capitalisation is the worth of a cryptocurrency. If a cryptocurrency has a very high capitalisation it's growth in price will be slowed down. It is usually determined by the circulating supply of the cryptocurrency multiplied the price of the cryptocurrency.

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
the current price of DOGE is good for invest what about you ?
Dogecoin is probably less of a risk than other cryptocurrencies, but this is not a guarantee since there are risks associated with all types of cryptocurrency investments. However, you may lower the risk by gaining information and expertise on this coin

Dogecoin is probably less of a risk than other cryptocurrencies, but this is not a guarantee since there are risks associated with all types of cryptocurrency investments. However, you may lower the risk by gaining information and expertise on this coin
I am not going to support your assertion because dogecoin has been on a steady decline for a long time even before the bearish market and so, I do not consider it as a very good coin to invest on.

I am not going to support your assertion because dogecoin has been on a steady decline for a long time even before the bearish market and so, I do not consider it as a very good coin to invest on.
In my opinion, Dogecoin will be around for a long while yet, because of the backing and funding it has received courtesy of American billionaire Elon Musk. It is true that it has undergone a drop for a period but it does not take an expert to know that in crypto, things can change very quickly

Market capitalisation is the worth of a cryptocurrency. If a cryptocurrency has a very high capitalisation it's growth in price will be slowed down. It is usually determined by the circulating supply of the cryptocurrency multiplied the price of the cryptocurrency.
Wow very interesting, indeed I learnt something new today .
Thanks for such apt and concise explanation .I am indeed grateful.

I would love to look at the cryptocurrency you're talking about and carry out my own personal research because it will be a great advantage to invest in cryptocurrency that is a new product in order to make huge profit in the future.
These type of cryptocurrencies are called microcurrencies and they're really I'm making waves in the crypto-currency market because some of them could increase as much as 100X

These type of cryptocurrencies are called microcurrencies and they're really I'm making waves in the crypto-currency market because some of them could increase as much as 100X
You have raised A Very wonderful information and I will definitely take this into account and try to search for micro currencies using the relevant search engines to make a huge income in cryptocurrency space.

From research, Dogecoin was created to survive and withstand hyping and that is what makes the price a little bit reasonable . For it does not have anything to give.

From research, Dogecoin was created to survive and withstand hyping and that is what makes the price a little bit reasonable . For it does not have anything to give.
I don't understand your point. Could you be more explicit? The Dogecoin has been on a decline steadily overtime and it has failed to improve despite the support it enjoyed from the cryptocurrency whales.

I learned that the doge coin has increased significantly in value and has reached a new level in comparison to other forms of currency, making it one of the highest coins in the market right now.
Doge currency supply has over 100 trillion coins, hence the price will always be low.
Just consider how much more valuable Dogecoin's market cap would be if it reached $1, which is over half the value of Bitcoin's market cap.

Last edited:
Doge coin always pumps whenever there's news related to Elon Musk. He just finished acquiring Twitter and both Doge and Shiba Inu have been going up in price. It would be good to grab some of it for long term holding.

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
the current price of DOGE is good for invest what about you ?
I think doge coin is one of those coins which has the potential to grow because it is backed by Elon musk and he can use it as a payment method for Tesla.

I meant market cap. The market capitalisation of dogecoin is over 5 billion dollars and therefore I don't like investing in coins that have such market caps because the potentials of making more money has lowered. But I see a lot of potentials in the coin because I read something about it yesterday that it may be more than a meme coin soon.

Tesla and Elon Musk are a huge factor when it comes to dogecoin's promotion. I do not know why elon musk and tesla are so much interested in Dogecoin.

Tesla and Elon Musk are a huge factor when it comes to dogecoin's promotion. I do not know why elon musk and tesla are so much interested in Dogecoin.
I don't really know what made Elon musk very much interested in the cryptocurrency but I still believe he will make sure it gets a lot of value in the future. He is even planning to integrate it into Twitter.

With the backing, marketing, and investment from Mr. Elon Musk, one of the most powerful people in the world, Dogecoin is one of the cryptocurrencies with the most potential to rise astronomically over its present price.

Elon musk is the one that was promoting doge coin sometimes ago . I could remember when he called that he is buying dogecoin and within few minutes of the news hitting the internet, There was a serious increase in the price of doge coin. I don't know about it now.

Elon musk is the one that was promoting doge coin sometimes ago . I could remember when he called that he is buying dogecoin and within few minutes of the news hitting the internet, There was a serious increase in the price of doge coin. I don't know about it now.
Dogecoin is one of the major cryptocurrencies to watch out for in the next bull market because it will make major runs. Now that Elon musk has acquired Twitter he will use it as a payment in the platform.

Dogecoin is one of the major cryptocurrencies to watch out for in the next bull market because it will make major runs. Now that Elon musk has acquired Twitter he will use it as a payment in the platform.
Well let's see , I thought he was no more interested in the cryptocurrency because I believe if he was still interested he could have promoted it long ago as he always did using Twitter.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back