What's new

Future of DOGE coin

Dogecoin is important coin and it could be a good investment when the market conditions are fine. However, the main issue is that this coin is hugely dependent and has a deep relationship with bitcoin.
The relationship with bitcoin is what I really do not understand. but what I really know is that it will do well in the next bull run. when Elon Musk announces that he will integrate it with Twitter, the price will skyrocket.

The relationship with bitcoin is what I really do not understand. but what I really know is that it will do well in the next bull run. when Elon Musk announces that he will integrate it with Twitter, the price will skyrocket.

Well, what I mean is bitcoin price fluctuation causes a massive decrease in the price of other coins as well and I think that it also includes Dogecoin as well. This is the relationship between Dogecoin and bitcoin.

Well, what I mean is bitcoin price fluctuation causes a massive decrease in the price of other coins as well and I think that it also includes Dogecoin as well. This is the relationship between Dogecoin and bitcoin.
This is because bitcoin dominance is over 40% in the crypto-currency market. So anything that happens to it will affect a lot of other cryptocurrencies. Dogecoin and others are big also in their own ways.

I really can't clearly predict the future if doge coin because of the fact that the circumstances around it won't let me. It was once a bullish coin but I can't say so much about that right now.
It still remains the Bitcoin or shitcoins, so if you have some money you can spare, it will be a good idea to Hodl some. Another shitcoin rally will most likely start with it.

It still remains the Bitcoin or shitcoins, so if you have some money you can spare, it will be a good idea to Hodl some. Another shitcoin rally will most likely start with it.
I will like to add the altcoins to that list because right now I think they are doing so much better than Bitcoin. I wouldn't even invest in either Bitcoin or shitcoins as I'm a big fan of the altcoins.

I will like to add the altcoins to that list because right now I think they are doing so much better than Bitcoin. I wouldn't even invest in either Bitcoin or shitcoins as I'm a big fan of the altcoins.
Seeing that the price of most cryptocurrency have started increasing shows that there is a possibility that the bull season will soon take over.
But at the same time this does not mean that all your saving should focus on cryptocurrency as the space is unpredictable.

I believe dogecoin is what investing on now because it's price is low now and I have the believe that it's price will rise in the future. Though, it's not 100 percent sure, I can invest in dogecoin.

In my opinion, Doge might looks promising but It definitely would not live up to the hype.

I see people hyping and predicting DOGE to reach $1, and I just laugh, Well nothing is impossible right? WAGMI!!

Interesting point of view, I on the contrary am more interested in Bitcoin, because it seems safer and less volatile than altcoins, it is clear that I will earn less money with their movements, but for me it is better.

I think it is right time to keep accumulating some Dogecoin presently because it is enjoying backing of Elon Musk which is the CEO of Twitter and it is used as a deal in Twitter.

Now I can talk more about the Dogecoin simply because I know that the coin is going to surge in the future following the fact that it is backed by Elon Musk the owner of Twitter.

I believe dogecoin does not have much potential for the future since it was even a meme currency in the first place. It is so much in circulation, so it can't go much higher.

I don't even get all the hype about dogecoin. A cryptocurrency that largely depends on one person to push the market sentiments to its favour. We are still watching to see. It would do well but not the way people are hyping it.

Well, Dogecoin is one of the most unpredictable cryptocurrencies of the last few years and has surprised everyone many times. I myself think that the future of Dogecoin is bright and I will invest some in it in the future. I understand what people's opinion is about meme coins, but I think you can make a good profit from them

Well, Dogecoin is one of the most unpredictable cryptocurrencies of the last few years and has surprised everyone many times. I myself think that the future of Dogecoin is bright and I will invest some in it in the future. I understand what people's opinion is about meme coins, but I think you can make a good profit from them
Ultimately, the Dogecoin is a leading memecoin and it is very popular. Having been in existence for quite a long time in the crypto market, it has not develop accordingly and its always declining.

Well I think the only way to predict a little what Dogecoin could do is to follow Elon Musk's messages on twitter at most, since really if we look at it well it is locked in the same range for quite some time, it is only able to break it when Musk says something related to Doge or if Bitcoin moves abruptly.

Well I think the only way to predict a little what Dogecoin could do is to follow Elon Musk's messages on twitter at most, since really if we look at it well it is locked in the same range for quite some time, it is only able to break it when Musk says something related to Doge or if Bitcoin moves abruptly.
Thanks for sharing! I am also looking into this direction because Elon Musk has a great influence on Dogecoin. Following the messages of Elon would be an advantage to tap into so that we can make profit from dogecoin investment.

Thanks for sharing! I am also looking into this direction because Elon Musk has a great influence on Dogecoin. Following the messages of Elon would be an advantage to tap into so that we can make profit from dogecoin investment.
The problem is that he does not do it very often if you frequently follow his twitter and you are able to capture his messages in time and buy you can get some benefits, otherwise the movement will escape you.

Doge coin price will always stay low be sure they have a supply of over 100 trillion coins. Just imagine if dogecoin would go to 1$, the market cap would be worth more than 100 trillion dollars which is almost half of bitcoin market cap
A lot of people will benefit from Dogecoin when the price hits $1 but it won't happen soon. Elon Musk has a lot of influence on it but getting to $1 is not happening anytime soon.

A lot of people will benefit from Dogecoin when the price hits $1 but it won't happen soon. Elon Musk has a lot of influence on it but getting to $1 is not happening anytime soon.
I see it really difficult for a token like Dogecoin with incessant inflation to reach that price, unless an exaggerated FOMO arrives at that token, which I would see as crazy since this token has very little usability honestly, but in the crazy crypto world anything can happen.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back