What's new

Future of DOGE coin

Though dutchcoin isn't making a good show now but this is a good time to invest in it, most other coin are really low, because of the major dip on bitcoin, Dutch seems to be manipulated but it is a good coin and would make a very good stand.
Remember invest what you can afford to lose.
If you're looking for a coin that is well-known with dumping and pumping, it should be the dogecoin and that is why the coin failed to improve dramatically even before the dip in the crypto-currency market.

If you're looking for a coin that is well-known with dumping and pumping, it should be the dogecoin and that is why the coin failed to improve dramatically even before the dip in the crypto-currency market.
The dogecoin would have been a very good cryptocurrency if it were not designed to be limitless in supply . It could have gone up with in market value for a very long time.

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
the current price of DOGE is good for invest what about you ?
DOGE is one of the coins which has a very high potential in my opinion because of the support it has, not least from American billionaire, Elon Musk. I can understand why you want to invest and I think it’s a good idea to do so.

Though dutchcoin isn't making a good show now but this is a good time to invest in it, most other coin are really low, because of the major dip on bitcoin, Dutch seems to be manipulated but it is a good coin and would make a very good stand.
Remember invest what you can afford to lose.
The coin has not been able to put up a good show in the cryptocurrency market and that is exactly why this coin failed to improve drastically up till today.

I believe that anybody that did not join the rally should go home now. That coin is probably never going to reach all time high agein and you should be putting energy on the next big thing.

I believe that anybody that did not join the rally should go home now. That coin is probably never going to reach all time high agein and you should be putting energy on the next big thing.
The Dogecoin would have been the best to invest on because it has gained ot of popularity is among the cryptocurrency whales like Elon musk. This man never stop to promote the dogecoin.

It is very important that people should not expect 10x from doge coin again because the market cap is over 5 billion dollars. This is one of the major reasons I do not want to invest in it.

It is very important that people should not expect 10x from doge coin again because the market cap is over 5 billion dollars. This is one of the major reasons I do not want to invest in it.
It is very good that you are very bullish about the dogecoin. I would like to know the reason why you are very optimistic that dogecoin is going to give you huge return on investment.

It is very good that you are very bullish about the dogecoin. I would like to know the reason why you are very optimistic that dogecoin is going to give you huge return on investment.
I am optimistic but not so much. you will understand that I said that you should not expect the 10x from the cryptocurrency again. Shiba Inu is also another cryptocurrency that you shouldn't expect the 10x from.

I am optimistic but not so much. you will understand that I said that you should not expect the 10x from the cryptocurrency again. Shiba Inu is also another cryptocurrency that you shouldn't expect the 10x from.
Oh! my bad. It is true that you shouldn't expect 10x from a Dogecoin. We shouldn't even be expecting 2X because the cryptocurrency has failed to live up to expectations.

Oh! my bad. It is true that you shouldn't expect 10x from a Dogecoin. We shouldn't even be expecting 2X because the cryptocurrency has failed to live up to expectations.
Lolz, the coins has been so stagnant to a point that so many people are disappointed. I wasn't really expecting much from the coin Sha because it's doesn't have value

I think it can easily do 2x or even 3x in the
next bull season but 10x seems far away because it has actually given a lot of people big profits. those who invested long time ago made a lot of profit in the last bull season.

I think it can easily do 2x or even 3x in the
next bull season but 10x seems far away because it has actually given a lot of people big profits. those who invested long time ago made a lot of profit in the last bull season.
The Dogecoin is a leading memecoin and it may probably surge of the crypto-currency market make a rebound in the future. The extent to which it will perform cannot be determined yet.

The Dogecoin is a leading memecoin and it may probably surge of the crypto-currency market make a rebound in the future. The extent to which it will perform cannot be determined yet.
One thing I am sure of is that it may not be possible for it to reach $1 except Elon musk does something to it which means making it official for one of his companies or something of that nature. But for now I don't expect it to do more than 5x.

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
the current price of DOGE is good for invest what about you ?
Does doge has anything to do with bit coin. Does the rise of one coin affect the other ones? I just understand the principle behind falling and rising of coins. But i know Doge has a bright future

Does doge has anything to do with bit coin. Does the rise of one coin affect the other ones? I just understand the principle behind falling and rising of coins. But i know Doge has a bright future
Dogecoin and bitcoin are not the same but research has shown that the market movement of the Bitcoin influences the market value of other cryptocurrencies.

One thing I am sure of is that it may not be possible for it to reach $1 except Elon musk does something to it which means making it official for one of his companies or something of that nature. But for now I don't expect it to do more than 5x.
The Dogecoin is leading memecoin and before it would reach $1, it will take a long time and that is why it is somehow very hard to choose this cryptocurrency right now because it is on a steady decline.

The Dogecoin is leading memecoin and before it would reach $1, it will take a long time and that is why it is somehow very hard to choose this cryptocurrency right now because it is on a steady decline.
I am not ruling out the possibility of it happening but there must be a major improvement before that will happen. Currently, the cryptocurrency does not have any use case, so that is far from reach at the moment.

I am not ruling out the possibility of it happening but there must be a major improvement before that will happen. Currently, the cryptocurrency does not have any use case, so that is far from reach at the moment.
The Dogecoin has lot of dramatic event surrounding it because it is where you will find a lot of pumping and dumping. It is very informative and interesting to follow the pumping and dumping strategy of the whales how to make profit in the coin investment.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back