What's new

Future of DOGE coin

The Dogecoin has lot of dramatic event surrounding it because it is where you will find a lot of pumping and dumping. It is very informative and interesting to follow the pumping and dumping strategy of the whales how to make profit in the coin investment.
this is very true and important. Such kind of cryptocurrencies are only meant for pumping and dumping. Following what the whales are doing is one of the best ways to make a lot of profit in crypto.

this is very true and important. Such kind of cryptocurrencies are only meant for pumping and dumping. Following what the whales are doing is one of the best ways to make a lot of profit in crypto.
There is a lot of pumping and dumping around the Dogecoin and that is why I do not like to work or invest Dogecoin. this is because you could lose all your money in such cryptocurrency in the blink of an eye.

There is a lot of pumping and dumping around the Dogecoin and that is why I do not like to work or invest Dogecoin. this is because you could lose all your money in such cryptocurrency in the blink of an eye.
Yeah, that is what actually happens with cryptocurrency that does not have use cases. There will be a lot of pumping and dumping and at the end of the day some people will lose a lot of money.

Yeah, that is what actually happens with cryptocurrency that does not have use cases. There will be a lot of pumping and dumping and at the end of the day some people will lose a lot of money.
There are lot of pumping and dumping around the dogecoin and that is exactly what is really happening to Dogecoin. This coin will rise and decline immediately.

There are lot of pumping and dumping around the dogecoin and that is exactly what is really happening to Dogecoin. This coin will rise and decline immediately.
the people that actually made a lot of money from the cryptocurrency are those who bought so many years ago before the huge pump. But i think some money can still be made from it in the next bull season..

the people that actually made a lot of money from the cryptocurrency are those who bought so many years ago before the huge pump. But i think some money can still be made from it in the next bull season..
It is not only investors who bought cryptocurrencies long time ago makes money in cryptocurrency. There are lot of ways to make money in cryptocurrency if you can trade it.

It is not only investors who bought cryptocurrencies long time ago makes money in cryptocurrency. There are lot of ways to make money in cryptocurrency if you can trade it.
there is a cryptocurrency called babydoge in which I've been monitoring for a while and I think they have a lot of potentials do make a lot of money in the future. I think I will start accumulating.

there is a cryptocurrency called babydoge in which I've been monitoring for a while and I think they have a lot of potentials do make a lot of money in the future. I think I will start accumulating.
I would love to look at the cryptocurrency you're talking about and carry out my own personal research because it will be a great advantage to invest in cryptocurrency that is a new product in order to make huge profit in the future.

I would love to look at the cryptocurrency you're talking about and carry out my own personal research because it will be a great advantage to invest in cryptocurrency that is a new product in order to make huge profit in the future.
it is not a new project because it has been in the cryptocurrency market for a while but all I can tell you with much insurance that that cryptocurrency will do well in the next bull run which may be in 2024.

It is true that if you buy cryptocurrency early when the price was very low and at that time it doesn't have much value and you keep for the future, you will make huge profit and that actually happened to people who invested in Bitcoin many years ago.

It is true that if you buy cryptocurrency early when the price was very low and at that time it doesn't have much value and you keep for the future, you will make huge profit and that actually happened to people who invested in Bitcoin many years ago.
Yeah, but the thing is that currently there are so many cryptocurrencies and you may not know the ones that will amount to something reasonable in the future. That is why it is important to carry out proper research.

Yeah, but the thing is that currently there are so many cryptocurrencies and you may not know the ones that will amount to something reasonable in the future. That is why it is important to carry out proper research.
You can actually predict the potentials in a particular cryptocurrency using lot of factors.
The market capitalisation and so many other things are involved in determining the potentials of a cryptocurrency .

You can actually predict the potentials in a particular cryptocurrency using lot of factors.
The market capitalisation and so many other things are involved in determining the potentials of a cryptocurrency .
whenever I want to invest in any cryptocurrency the market capitalisation is what I always check. The reason is because it can determine the amount of profit you will be able to make on the long run.

Dodgecoin I'd an accidental crypto movement that makes people or individuals who believes in trading smile. It also an open source peer to peer strategical format.
Dogecoin fees let people escape from dogecoin paying and prefer other payment methods but there is many sites supporting dogecoin payments.

whenever I want to invest in any cryptocurrency the market capitalisation is what I always check. The reason is because it can determine the amount of profit you will be able to make on the long run.
The market capitalisation should be capitalised on because it will show how popular the coin is.
It is one of the yardstick that is used to determine the potential in a particular cryptocurrency in the crypto market.

The market capitalisation should be capitalised on because it will show how popular the coin is.
It is one of the yardstick that is used to determine the potential in a particular cryptocurrency in the crypto market.
the market capitalisation is actually used to know how far the cryptocurrency has gone. I really don't like investing in cryptocurrency that have high market cups.

the market capitalisation is actually used to know how far the cryptocurrency has gone. I really don't like investing in cryptocurrency that have high market cups.
Did you mean that doge coin has high market cups or you are talking about another coin? Please be more precised on your answer because it is a little obvious.

Well the truth is that no one can tell about the future of dogcoin not only that but cryptocurrency in general. it's one of the coin that has a very good potentials of influencing the market even though no one can really tell exactly when.

Did you mean that doge coin has high market cups or you are talking about another coin? Please be more precised on your answer because it is a little obvious.
I meant market cap. The market capitalisation of dogecoin is over 5 billion dollars and therefore I don't like investing in coins that have such market caps because the potentials of making more money has lowered. But I see a lot of potentials in the coin because I read something about it yesterday that it may be more than a meme coin soon.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back