What's new

Future of DOGE coin

Well let's see , I thought he was no more interested in the cryptocurrency because I believe if he was still interested he could have promoted it long ago as he always did using Twitter.
There are a lot of innovations going on Doge. Currently we have the dogechain which gives the cryptocurrency a very good use case. He will soon announce the integration of doge payment into Twitter which will make the price skyrocket.

There are a lot of innovations going on Doge. Currently we have the dogechain which gives the cryptocurrency a very good use case. He will soon announce the integration of doge payment into Twitter which will make the price skyrocket.
That is very nice of the cryptocurrency , but most importantly I am just sceptical if the huge circulating supply of the coin will make it possible for it to attend a reasonable price.

That is very nice of the cryptocurrency , but most importantly I am just sceptical if the huge circulating supply of the coin will make it possible for it to attend a reasonable price.
circulating supply is not what you should be looking at, instead you should be looking at the market capitalisation. Market capitalisation is what determines the profit a cryptocurrency can give you on the long run.

Market capitalisation is the worth of a cryptocurrency. If a cryptocurrency has a very high capitalisation it's growth in price will be slowed down. It is usually determined by the circulating supply of the cryptocurrency multiplied the price of the cryptocurrency.
This is why I use market capitalization as a measure to ascertain the potential of a coin because a low market cap is likely to facilitate the rapid rise in a coin’s value, thereby enabling profit gain

circulating supply is not what you should be looking at, instead you should be looking at the market capitalisation. Market capitalisation is what determines the profit a cryptocurrency can give you on the long run.
I know but me I believe that any crypto currency with a huge circulating supply is a shitcoins. and I wouldn't want to invest in such for whatever reason. They wouldn't reach a reasonable price even if they have to be profitable at that time.

I know but me I believe that any crypto currency with a huge circulating supply is a shitcoins. and I wouldn't want to invest in such for whatever reason. They wouldn't reach a reasonable price even if they have to be profitable at that time.

I know there are a lot of cryptocurrencies with huge circulating supply and do not have any use case. But there are some that have actually made people a lot of money in the past.

I know there are a lot of cryptocurrencies with huge circulating supply and do not have any use case. But there are some that have actually made people a lot of money in the past.
Shiba Inu, Pitbull,safemars, safemoon and some others are shitcoins and they have generated thousands of Dollars to people who were opportune to have invested in those project early.

Shiba Inu, Pitbull,safemars, safemoon and some others are shitcoins and they have generated thousands of Dollars to people who were opportune to have invested in those project early.
I think Shiba Inu is a shitcoin but it is quite different from a lot of others. The team behind the project is visionary and of course wonderful. Another shitcoin I am looking at is babydoge

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
the current price of DOGE is good for invest what about you ?
Due to numerous factors, including price adjustments to the coin in recent days, the fate of this cryptocurrency known as Dogecoin appears to be quite bleak.

I think Shiba Inu is a shitcoin but it is quite different from a lot of others. The team behind the project is visionary and of course wonderful. Another shitcoin I am looking at is babydoge
The coins seems to be increasing ever since it was created but what I don't understand is the huge circulating supply. That is my own concern. With that it won't attend reasonable price.

I don't really know what made Elon musk very much interested in the cryptocurrency but I still believe he will make sure it gets a lot of value in the future. He is even planning to integrate it into Twitter.

As long as Elon supports dogecoin, there is always a hope for Dogecoin investors. I am also planning to invest in this coin sooner as it is ideal for short-term trding.

The CryptoGround Price Forecast for 2020 and 2025. According to the source, Dogecoin is a profitable long-term investment (more than 5 years). In 2020, the asset price will rise to $0.0033.

Dogecoin is an interesting coin because the investors of that coin have always hoped that Elon Musk would work for the betterment of the coin and this may increase the value of the coin.

We have a lot of cryptocurrency in the market, if you want to benefit from them You can decide to invest your money when it's in a discount market, that's the best way to get what you want.

Dogecoin is an interesting coin because the investors of that coin have always hoped that Elon Musk would work for the betterment of the coin and this may increase the value of the coin.
I believe it is one of the best cryptocurrencies in which you can invest on and expect a high profit in the next bull market. The fact that it is connected to Twitter is one of the many things that will make it to skyrocket.

Elon musks seems to still have interest in dogecoin. Because of that I think it is a reasonable cryptocurrency for investment but you should be able to know when to take profit.

Dogecoin is one of the cryptocurrencies with the highest potential to astronomically exceed its current price thanks to support, promotion and investment from one of the most influential people on the planet called Elon Musk. soon.

Read more: The Future of DOGE Coin | Bizdustry - Forum for Making Money Online https://bizdustry.com/threads/future-of-doge-coin.2215/#ixzz7ll0hfvfG
Bizdustry.com is a discussion forum where you can discuss how to make money online, cryptocurrency advice, business consulting, and how to invest your money for profit. Post today and talk finance with like-minded people.
Under the Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivative Works
Follow us: Bizdustry on Facebook

I believe it is one of the best cryptocurrencies in which you can invest on and expect a high profit in the next bull market. The fact that it is connected to Twitter is one of the many things that will make it to skyrocket.

Dogecoin is indeed a great cryptocurrency. The thing that intrigues me the most is the fact that Elon Musk is particularly interested in Dogecoin and this is what makes many investors invest in Dogecoin.

Dogecoin is indeed a great cryptocurrency. The thing that intrigues me the most is the fact that Elon Musk is particularly interested in Dogecoin and this is what makes many investors invest in Dogecoin.
I believe Dogecoin is one of the cryptocurrencies that will do extremely well in the next bull season. I am even hearing that Elon musk will integrate it as a payment method in Twitter which will give it a big boost.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back