What's new

Future of DOGE coin

I believe Dogecoin is one of the cryptocurrencies that will do extremely well in the next bull season. I am even hearing that Elon musk will integrate it as a payment method in Twitter which will give it a big boost.

I am starting to trade in many currencies as there is a really shortage of buyers and sellers in the market of each and every individual coin. Dogecoin is also on my list of favourite coins as well.

I am starting to trade in many currencies as there is a really shortage of buyers and sellers in the market of each and every individual coin. Dogecoin is also on my list of favourite coins as well.
Good, I have not really started investing but I will soon begin to do that. Dogecoin is actually a good cryptocurrency everyone must try as much as possible to get it because it must skyrocket.

Dogecoin is currently a good place to invest and gain some level of returns.
Despite the fact that we are not clearly in a bull market, but we have alot of potential to get there.

I really can't clearly predict the future if doge coin because of the fact that the circumstances around it won't let me. It was once a bullish coin but I can't say so much about that right now.
So many investors on that crypto projects are relying on people like Elon musk for them to carry out their investment practice . without the influence of Elon musk and other influencers on the dogecoin projects, we may see a constant declination in it's price.

So many investors on that crypto projects are relying on people like Elon musk for them to carry out their investment practice . without the influence of Elon musk and other influencers on the dogecoin projects, we may see a constant declination in it's price.
That's just the problem with a lot of investors. They actually think that Elon musk us trading on the cryptocurrency market so he could make other investors rich? He's just exploit them for his own personal gain.

That's just the problem with a lot of investors. They actually think that Elon musk us trading on the cryptocurrency market so he could make other investors rich? He's just exploit them for his own personal gain.
That is true but it is also a good opportunity for people to jump in and make quick profit in the cause of him trying to do so for himself Since he can equally manipulate the market.

That is true but it is also a good opportunity for people to jump in and make quick profit in the cause of him trying to do so for himself Since he can equally manipulate the market.
Then the puzzle would be when to know if he is telling the truth or just saying things do that he would take advantage of people who are always tracking his trades and movements.

Then the puzzle would be when to know if he is telling the truth or just saying things do that he would take advantage of people who are always tracking his trades and movements.
That is not a problem , as long as he is tweeting about buying or selling you have to follow the order immediately and timing is also very important . you don't enter late and expects to make profit.

That is not a problem , as long as he is tweeting about buying or selling you have to follow the order immediately and timing is also very important . you don't enter late and expects to make profit.
I have been trading the cryptocurrency market for some time now and if there's anything that I know bus that traders should learn not to follow the predictions of the whales as it always turns out to be the opposite.

We can't tell the future of any coin because the future is frankly uncertain and anything can happen at anytime.
Several economic and policy reasons determine the price of dogecoin and it can change at anytime.

I have been trading the cryptocurrency market for some time now and if there's anything that I know bus that traders should learn not to follow the predictions of the whales as it always turns out to be the opposite.
Well you can't really be so sure about that. There are some that are really good in trading that some of their signal are good. Just that most of them engage in pump and dump.

Well you can't really be so sure about that. There are some that are really good in trading that some of their signal are good. Just that most of them engage in pump and dump.
Relying on people's signal for your trades is not going to be sustainable in the long run.
It is absolutely essential that you learn how to generate signals by yourself so that you are independent.

I think I am very correct on this very one especially the predictions about a coin and it's value before the year's end or before a particular period of time. They always turn out to be the opposite of their assumptions.

Relying on people's signal for your trades is not going to be sustainable in the long run.
It is absolutely essential that you learn how to generate signals by yourself so that you are independent.
That is true. I don't rely on people's signal except I don't have time to learn and acquired the necessary analysis on my own. But even with that there are people that are still generating good signal out there.

I think I am very correct on this very one especially the predictions about a coin and it's value before the year's end or before a particular period of time. They always turn out to be the opposite of their assumptions.
You also have to try to check others of their prediction sometimes no prediction is always hundred percent accurate. Even some of my trusted cryptocurrency expert were predicting it wrong on this bearish season last year.

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
the current price of DOGE is good for invest what about you ?
If I am being totally honest, I do not think that Doge coin has a particularly bright future partly because of the intention behind its creation in the first place. As a meme coin, it is hard to take it seriously

Good, I have not really started investing but I will soon begin to do that. Dogecoin is actually a good cryptocurrency everyone must try as much as possible to get it because it must skyrocket.

Dogecoin is important coin and it could be a good investment when the market conditions are fine. However, the main issue is that this coin is hugely dependent and has a deep relationship with bitcoin.

Dogecoin is a meme coin but I have always found it to be incredible how they are always being relevant for the past 10 years and I believe that they're still going to be around even do they do not have any real utility.

You also have to try to check others of their prediction sometimes no prediction is always hundred percent accurate. Even some of my trusted cryptocurrency expert were predicting it wrong on this bearish season last year.
If that's the way it is then how do you know which one to follow or lay your expectations on? I think you will have to agree with me that we need to learn how to predict our own future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back