What's new

Future of DOGE coin

Doge coin price will always stay low be sure they have a supply of over 100 trillion coins. Just imagine if dogecoin would go to 1$, the market cap would be worth more than 100 trillion dollars which is almost half of bitcoin market cap

Now the price is 17/18 SAT on bitcoin market and it's a great opportunitie to get some of it ... the price will rise no doubt ... because this is the lowest price it's in the buttom

I
DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
the current price of DOGE is good for invest what about you ?
I discovered that doge coin as shoot up to and advance to another level out of all currency doge coin as the highest increase or one of the highest coin that experience that experience a massive increase in market today

Dogecoin is one of the cryptocurrency with the most potential of rising astronomically beyond it's current price, with the support, promotion and investment by one of the most influential person in the world by the name of Mr Elon musk, the coin is sure going to go very high soon.

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
we have heard a lot of things about tron, and some other coins so if we keep hearing different opinions about doge now, it is not a new thing... it's because the coin is the latest inthe cryptocurrency market and I'm very sure that soon, the attention I'll be shifted back to bitcoin.

I'm looking forward to buying dogecoin at 12 satoshis. Dogecoin will still come down to about 10 sat. This is the right time to start buying doge, and get prepared for another pump. Dogecoin will surprise everyone when it gets to 1 dollar.

the future of this Cryptocurrency called doge seems to be bright due to a lot of things in terms of price changes which have happen to the coin in some days from now. everyone seems to be buying the coin massively and it is probable that the coin reaches 1 dollar in the next few months.
Post automatically merged:

the future of this Cryptocurrency called doge seems to be bright due to a lot of things in terms of price changes which have happen to the coin in some days from now. everyone seems to be buying the coin massively and it is probable that the coin reaches 1 dollar in the next few months.

This coin has been existing for a very long time,I even forgot a coin called doge exist untill just last two week when it started rising.some coins that came after it rise in value and it it still behind.from what we are seeing it I think it will rise above it current value.

With the way Dogcoin rises few days ago, it make like to meet Etherium at the same price within short period of time. This is likely to occur of the demand for Dogcoin continue to rise. I think it will be good to invest some of your money in the coin in order to catch up the bullish period of the coin. However, it is advisable to invest some you are willing to forgo in case the price movement does not go the way we want.

yeah the prize of dogecoin
is extremely low currently and I think it is is the best time to invest in the coin before the rise Above what it is currently now so yes I think that's going has a bright future as a cryptocurrency.

Ever since Elon Musk and Redditors began talking about Doge, the coin started as a joke has been going up. According to one report, it has gone up by 800 percent. However, when you calculate how much is 800 percent, it is not even 10 cents. So would not consider investing time and money on Doge. I would rather work on the top currencies.

I just held the doge that respectful height I was just surprised by the doge they said doge is worthless., now he is trending in cryptocurrency .. it's good to hold the doge first, maybe it will increase.

Dodge coin just like every cryptocurrency all offer same range of service, the main different is the exchange rate of which bitcoin is popular and widely spread, though when people start to embrace it, it will appreciate rather than depreciate just as we do witness in bitcoin trade. If online store and other merchant start to accept it, i will be popular and wide spread

Doesn't matter what other people say, Dogecoin is a good investment that's a fact. They said Dogecoin is not a real coin. Well just because it was made for a joke doesn't mean it's not real, it's just the same with any other Cryptocurrency out there.. the only difference is that those coins are made to make money. Mostly

Dogecoin's plan runs on BTC and Litecoin so if those frameworks fizzle, so would Dogecoin.

The stock is covered at 5 billion every year which assists the coin with having a more "steady" cost and really it implies that the inventory isn't absolutely "limitless".

Expansion of about 4% methods; the worth should be expanded a ton to decrease this figure.

Dogecoin is inclined to long haul holders unloading the coin now and again of interest, (for example, as of late) and at various focuses ever.

As a money it's very acceptable, however in wording if market cap, it's hard to envision Dogecoin coming to $1 since this would put it at a market cap more noteworthy than Bitcoins.

By and large, while Dogecoin has a few fans, it's hard for me to see the bull case for Dogecoin beside the undeniable siphon and dumps that we've seen.

Yes dear, dogecoin is safer but it is not 100% sure, because every type of Crypto investment has some risk factors and you can reduce the risk by your knowledge and experience.
Now the price of dogecoin has increased up to 0.08 dollar and it is expected that in the middle of this year it may arise upto 0.2$

Doge coin price will always stay low be sure they have a supply of over 100 trillion coins. Just imagine if dogecoin would go to 1$, the market cap would be worth more than 100 trillion dollars which is almost half of bitcoin market cap
This is the reason why the price of dogecoin still remains low even when it’s getting a high popularity. Dogecoin experienced a 57% increase as at this night and its price is still below $1

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back