What's new

Free Land!

when you talk about free land this depend on the kind of land you're talking about other an empty land that has not been used for any industrial or residential work or building but in terms of monetary there is no land that is free all lands are been bought.

Yes there are some people that inherited lands from there father, those lands are said to be free lands , for example I inherited about three plot of lands from my father till now, although am waiting for the land to appreciate before I can place it for sell, that is my plan for now ok?

Is there free land? I mean land that no one owns and never been owned before and so then it's free. So then it means you have the power to take it as it's free and then you own the land. I don't get how it works. When there is free land how do you take that free land before anyone else does?

I mean who has heard of this story or place before?
You can call an inherited land free because the person in question did not buy it so its given to him freely. But if its not inherited, before you can acquire a free land you must fight for it or even earn it before you can get it.

There is nothing like free land anywhere,wherever people exist there will be a law on how to own a land,either in rural area or in the city.
Any unused land is owned by the local authority or govt.
Post automatically merged:

There is nothing like free land anywhere,wherever people exist there will be a law on how to own a land,either in rural area or in the city.

Even in free town nothing is free, it's the power that is important,can you claim it,yes you can,but at what expense, your life, because until you plant a structure in a land before you know the owner.

I'm sure most of these lands being initially sold now we're gotten by our fire father's free or at a very low rate since human race came to earth and multiplied in it so if you make findings well, I'm sure you will see a free land

There's no land that is free in my country, it is either it is owned by the federal government or a state government or a local government in a community. So I really don't know about any free land.

Lol, the question looks weird, forgive me for my speech. But I'll say their is no empty or vacant land that isn't owned by an individual or government.

There is no free land anywhere for your information. The government owns all free lands everywhere you think you have seen one. You can't claim what you have no document over

There is no free land anywhere or in any country, every empty land in all countries belong to the government of the country and if you wish to use the land you need a legal right on the government.

Your question is good but funny. There is no free land anywhere, no matter how new a place is there will still be some people that will lay claim to the land. In most cases, the government owns all the land in the country except you find yourself in a country with no government that rules over it.

As far as there are no unmapped territories in the world right now, I do not believe that there I any land somewhere that do not have an owner only the sea.

in theory, any land that doesn't belong to anyone can be claimed by anyone, it's actually a very long complicated story, it happened once between the boarders of Egypt and Sudan, where a guy tried claiming a land that's not owned by anyone and tried making it his own country, but both of the countries didn't allow him

in theory, any land that doesn't belong to anyone can be claimed by anyone, it's actually a very long complicated story, it happened once between the boarders of Egypt and Sudan, where a guy tried claiming a land that's not owned by anyone and tried making it his own country, but both of the countries didn't allow him
The different ways that you can get a free land and to build your house most people get free land through inheritance from their parents and others most times get free land from the government especially developers to build in real estate.

Is there free land? I mean land that no one owns and never been owned before and so then it's free. So then it means you have the power to take it as it's free and then you own the land. I don't get how it works. When there is free land how do you take that free land before anyone else does?

I mean who has heard of this story or place before?
There is nothing like free lunch because all land belongs to the government of every country. The only thing that they give you is this certificate of occupancy which states that you are being allowed to use the land for a period of time and if the government requires the usage of your land they will only compensate you for it.

Land and buildings are too lucrative a business that there would just be free lands available and that's not usually the case, free lands can be given by the government

Yeah, there may be free land. A land that no one has ever owned or a land that was owned by someone years ago but no one owns it now.

In the Unites States of America, we do have what is called the "Homestead Act". It allows people to claim land that isn't owned, so long as it is for private family usages. The U.S. Government requires the person to develop the land, before they gain ownership rights.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Post automatically merged:

You are totally right. There is nothing like free land anywhere, no matter how remote the place is there will always be a law that governs the acquisition of landed properties either local or state laws.

There is no free land in this world because all the lands you are seeing here are divided into each countries of the world, you can't just go and take another country land for yourself because the country have the right to kick you out.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back