What's new

Free Land!

Is there free land? I mean land that no one owns and never been owned before and so then it's free. So then it means you have the power to take it as it's free and then you own the land. I don't get how it works. When there is free land how do you take that free land before anyone else does?

I mean who has heard of this story or place before?
If there is any land on the earth which is not owned by a anybody then where it is situated is owned by that place of government. Only government has the right to sell it or keep it , If anybody tries to do something on that land then he is sent to the jail.

Yes you are right. You can't get any land for free. The free lands belong to government of the place and no one can it for free. The government can be used it for different purposes such as building dams.
Absolutely right. I have already observed scenario like this, somewhere in Pakistan there was Gold in a house underneath the ground or land. When they came to know about too much gold and this news gone viral. And Police came there and took all gold and government preserved it into its account. If this type of things are illegal then how a land become free. It's a point.

There still many land that is still very free that no one has very build or occupy. But put this in mind one land is free under the sun some group of people have settled than there and they may not has build it or do something on it. They are the land owner you can go to them and but if you needed a land. Looking for land that is not own by one or group of people under the sun you can see because some people are the own.

There are free lands all around so its depends on you, for instance you ask yourself a question what do you want to use this land for if you secure it, therefore you think of the kind of investment you want to use it to do that will earn you a lot of money in other words to a layman Freeland is where there is no law and rules in a land.

I can say that there is free land and at the same time say there is no free land. I'm saying this in the sense that we have places that are not own by particular person, and anyone that has money to develop it can just take the portion he needs but still it is owned by a family or a village.

So much confusion in this post. I do not know what do want to ask. But i understood some of the phrases so I'm clarifying those.
If there is free land and no right of that land in any document then this land is just owned by Government so nobody can use that free land. And using of that land is totally Illegal.

Competition among men can be carried on equitably and in accordance with its high purpose only if all special private or public rights over land are abolished.
All men without exception have an equal right to the earth without distinction of race, religion, culture or bodily constitution. So everyone must be allowed to move wherever his heart, his will, his health prompt him to go, and there to enjoy the same right to the land as the natives. No private individual, no State, no society may retain any kind of privileges over the land. For we are all natives of the earth.

Is there free land? I mean land that no one owns and never been owned before and so then it's free. So then it means you have the power to take it as it's free and then you own the land. I don't get how it works. When there is free land how do you take that free land before anyone else does?

I don't think there is a land, no one ever own before. It must surely belongs to someone. Land is a fixed assets. So it must belongs to someone. Land is a capital itself. You can generate a lot of money from land. So there is no way, someone won't own a land

Have never heard of free land before because even if a land that you think is free will surely belong to a person either dead or alive. Except if no one has ever lived in that community that why the land can be free which is very impossible. So there is nothing like free land.
Maybe you are right! The land must actually belong to someone, apart from the fact that it is generally accepted that all lands belong to the government, some local policies also ascertained it that the land belong to King of the land

If I may understand your question, you asked if there’s a possiblity that a land can be free and not owned by anyone? Well I’ve never seen a free land. All landsnkt used is owned by the government. In countries where monarch is practiced, such land belongs to kings

If there is free land or not owned by anything, that is owned by country's Government. So there is alway no land that is free. In my country too. We can not consider that land free at all. Yes there are some houses or shops but that are all illegal. If Government wants then it will take that Land by them in one minute.

I advise you erase the word free from your ideology. In this 21st century, where technology has advance there is nothing as free including land. And any land you see looking Abaddon actually belongs to someone. But you would not know until you start your project on the land, then the so called owner surfaces from no where to have you arrested. So be careful.

There is no free land as long a there is government in any area. People always say they can claim lands that people are not using, but for how long will you hold it till government come for you? Maybe this is possible in many rural areas, but not always rampant.

This sounds hilarious. There's nothing as free land, not even in free town, Sierra Leone. Any land that is not owned by an individual is definitely owned by the government, either state or federal. The water bodies too are not free. It will be difficult to claim any land lying fallow as "free land".

Free-Land means that the planet should be conceived as a world in which products are not manufactured or exported. Free-Land therefore also means universal free-trade and the complete elimination of all tariff limits. If you own the land, or have the landowner's consent, it is entirely legal to live off the land.

For clarity of understanding, I don't think there is a free land anywhere. There are always a family that owns any land; no matter how remote the land is or how thick the forest on it is. Even if no family claims ownership, all lands belong to the government.

In this country where I am there are still free land but in order to own those land, you have to go inside the bushes where humans don't reside build there with your community and it becomes you peoples own. But in the cities there are no free lands but all owned by individuals or government

Everything that not owned by any individual was owned by the government i think. Unless it was in a continent that has no government.. Antarctica perhaps? Other than that nothing i guess... Well if there is why is it still unclaimed today? Probably not inhabitable.

There's absolutely no free land any where even the ones that might be free are being snatched by government and claimed by them. I urge u to remove your mind from such taught and Chanel the energy to something else let see how it would payoff in the long

I don't there is any such thing as free land. If there is unclaimed land, depending on the laws of the country the government has ownership of any unclaimed lands. Although this isn't the case in every country of the world.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back