What's new

Free Land!

Perhaps the most famous “unclaimed land” in the world is Bir Tawil. ... So essentially – Bir Tawil is all yours! You'll probably need a visa for Egypt or Sudan to get there though.
There is no free land anywhere except you inherit land from your parents or grandfather however most times government gives developers free land in order for them to build real estate properties.

No there is currently nothing as free land. Every land you see out there without anyone claiming them, the government automatically takes ownership of those properties.

If there is a free land that will definitely be in the past because right now all lands have already been occupied or taken by either the government or private individuals in the society for business

In the past I believe there where lots of free lands and some persons took ownership of it because they first saw it. But right now I believe there are no free lands. Even the empty lands you see on the high way, just trying going to build on it, you did be surprised how many persons would come out to claim ownership. Even the government have lands

There's no free property. For that the property has actually certainly not been actually utilized or even declared through anyone does not create it a totally free property. Inning accordance with the legislation of every condition, all of lands belong the federal authorities.

Just as someone already stated above, I am confused too as I don't really get your point. Personally, I don't know if there is anything like free land and if someone can claim it. Maybe you should come and throw more light for more understanding. It is just my opinion though.

There are different land use acts or laws formulated by the legislature of different countries,in some land is owned by the government

I don't think there's any free land anywhere again. If you go on to make findings on a land you saw whether it's free or not, the people you asked, would quickly provide fake documents later to proof it's theirs.

There is no free land anywhere the land is vested with the government. So you can't just go anywhere and take possession of the land you like. You have to first approach the government and request for the land and pay the required fees and get the documents indicating that you are the owner.

Every land is owned by the government of the particular country, you may see a land that has been abandoned and there is no history of human inhabitants you can decide to take and develop but government still have the right to take it from you if need arises, there is no free land anywhere , Every land has their own territory from local government,state, country,continent and the world at large.

I don't think there is free land in my country because if the land doesn't belong to the individual then it will belongs to either local government, state government or federal government

Is there free land? I mean land that no one owns and never been owned before and so then it's free. So then it means you have the power to take it as it's free and then you own the land. I don't get how it works. When there is free land how do you take that free land before anyone else does?

I mean who has heard of this story or place before?
Very funny.
I haven't heard or read of such.
In my country, there's nothing like a free land. All lands in the country belongs to the government.

Is there free land? I mean land that no one owns and never been owned before and so then it's free. So then it means you have the power to take it as it's free and then you own the land. I don't get how it works. When there is free land how do you take that free land before anyone else does?

I mean who has heard of this story or place before?
No.
I do not think there is such a thing as a free land anywhere.
Lands are owned by people who have acquired them through various means.

I doubt if there is something as free land. I'm just getting to read here. Any without any land sign of settlement or habitation of humans is own by the government.
Occupying or using land without having any land documents is not advisable because government have the right to reclaim the land when the need arise.

Yeah, there's no such thing as free land. Unless you go really deep into the woods, or in a place where there is no government. But most land in the US to my knowledge is owned by the US and the government. So making a home anywhere you want, isn't necessarily legal. In fact, you may be forced out if you build on land you don't officially own.

I wish it were possible to claim land your own, but this isn't the time where you can just pick land and call it yours. There's more to owning land than just claiming it.

Have never heard of free land before because even if a land that you think is free will surely belong to a person either dead or alive. Except if no one has ever lived in that community that why the land can be free which is very impossible. So there is nothing like free land.

There's no free land anywhere anymore, though I've heard of some communities that usually give strangers free land; but I'm not sure anyone born in this dispensation has access to such free land.

There is no free land anyywhere in the world,because every where both on land and in the sea,All lands and sea borthers have been demarcated and usually belong to nations and so thy are not free.

There's no you can have access to free lands , every lands here belongs to the government even when private bodies do not control it. Those lands you believe to be free I still in control of the government.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back