What's new

Free Land!

This can only happen during ancient days where some set of travellers will just settle in a location and turn it into a village and choose any land of their choice. In this modern era, no land is free. If the land is not for some families then the land belong to the government. Even the government will expect you to have c of o for them to be sure that it's your land.

100% Right, i have seen this kind of illegal construction or you can say them temporary construction. When Government takes reaction then their everything vanishes in a moment. So you can use that land but all about your luck and risk. Luck means how long your luck permit you to stay there before alarming to Government.
Exactly, perhaps there may be the possibility of reaching agreements, either with the government or land owners, in which you have to pay for said land, in order not to lose the investment or failing that the owners recognize some of the the invested. But it is not certain, how this can happen or they can destroy everything built.

Exactly, perhaps there may be the possibility of reaching agreements, either with the government or land owners, in which you have to pay for said land, in order not to lose the investment or failing that the owners recognize some of the the invested. But it is not certain, how this can happen or they can destroy everything built.
These two things are everything for that land. Agreement or contract and purchase that specific land. If you do not do anything from these 2 options then this land is no more with you. I'm not wanting them to destroy everything😂. But this is what i have seen in my country.

These two things are everything for that land. Agreement or contract and purchase that specific land. If you do not do anything from these 2 options then this land is no more with you. I'm not wanting them to destroy everything😂. But this is what i have seen in my country.
That's right @Taimoor Jutt , I don't want them to destroy the whole earth either, and that happens in all countries, or so I think. The increase in population worldwide is shocking, therefore there are overcrowding. The construction of new houses, the ease of payment so that people can buy one, is of the utmost importance!
Post automatically merged:

That's right @Taimoor Jutt , I don't want them to destroy the whole earth either, and that happens in all countries, or so I think. The increase in population worldwide is shocking, therefore there are overcrowding. The construction of new houses, the ease of payment so that people can buy one, is of the utmost importance!

Free-Land means that the earth is to be conceived as a globe on which there is no import or export of goods. Hence Free-Land also implies universal free-trade and complete elimination of all tariff boundaries
I don't think this is what the poster was asking about.

The question was, to whom does the ownership of a land fall to if no one has the rights to it?

In which case, I believe it belongs to the government. You can't claim it, until you have documents from another individual selling it to you, or the government itself.

I do. In fact, our ancestors and grandparents did the same thing, how? that's is the biggest question. In order to have a land you need to work your ass up. Wherever it is, how big the land is as long as you could clean the whole place you can have it. Is what I'm saying make sense? well it is as I am a witness of it. All the land that my grandparents own are the land that they cleaned up before which after doing so they process it to have its own title.

Is there free land? I mean land that no one owns and never been owned before and so then it's free. So then it means you have the power to take it as it's free and then you own the land. I don't get how it works. When there is free land how do you take that free land before anyone else does?

I mean who has heard of this story or place before?
Funny! Even land in the moon is owned and the cost of getting a plot there is huge. Land is a free gift of nature, but in reality land is owned by the government. Depending on the land use law of the country, but in most cases the certificate of occupancy or document to prove ownership of the land can be revoked before 99 years which is the maximum number of years individuals can claim ownership for.

Post automatically merged:

Yes you are right this the point . Population is going higher and higher, 1 couple has 3 to 4 kids minimum in every house. So it means population is increasing almost doubles or 150% or so. So lands will be used its stunning fact. We shouldn't worry about population at all.

In America they say it is a land of a free. But nothing is free you need to tax everything and it is high. maybe sand in a pot is free but land can never be free. Everybody deserves to have a free land so the government needs to improve their laws.

In our country there are many vast lands owned by the government. They are under the agency called Philforest. You can apply for such land as a homesteader and when approved you can be given 24 hectares maximum (maybe it is smaller now). But you need to pass the criteria for the purpose of the land - forestry or orchard. I don't think they allow the land to be used for business like vegetable garden or planting crops.

In my country, the land principle states that all lands belongs to the government. That the government can give you a right to occupy a land for a while rather than sell a land for you.

Is there free land? I mean land that no one owns and never been owned before and so then it's free. So then it means you have the power to take it as it's free and then you own the land. I don't get how it works. When there is free land how do you take that free land before anyone else does?

There are many such cases If you have a place and it is not owned by anyone, you can use it until the owner comes.
If the place is owned by the government, you can rent it out. The government will give you the place for a few years with a little work.

All the land called community land were initially gotten as free during our fore fore fathers time... But in this modern time, all land now Belongs to the government. You can actually get free land the same way our fore fathers did, you will need to go very far the desert that has no economic tree, and no body is farming or using it, then start using it.

I don't think there is a free land anywhere in the world. the reason is that all land has been owned by the government or the royal family. That is how it is in most condition of the countries in the world. this means that the government has the power all the way the land they can acquire they can sell and do whatever they like with it.

So much confusion in this post. I do not know what do want to ask. But i understood some of the phrases so I'm clarifying those.
If there is free land and no right of that land in any document then this land is just owned by Government so nobody can use that free land. And using of that land is totally Illegal.

As small towns suffer from a continuing flight from rural toward-more urban living, some economic development groups and governments in these troubled areas have chosen to stay and fight.

The Homestead Act of 1862 is no longer in effect, but free land is still available out there in the great wide open (often literally in the great wide open). In fact, the town of Beatrice, Nebraska has even enacted.

So much confusion in this post. I do not know what do want to ask. But i understood some of the phrases so I'm clarifying those.
If there is free land and no right of that land in any document then this land is just owned by Government so nobody can use that free land. And using of that land is totally Illegal.
Yes you are right. You can't get any land for free. The free lands belong to government of the place and no one can it for free. The government can be used it for different purposes such as building dams.

Most land is technically free. That is, you get it for free but you must do some thing in return. For instance, you may be require to build a home on the property though some places allow mobile homes or create a certain numbers of job in an area. However free land is still available from small town and cities or farming community.

Free-Land means that the earth is to be conceived as a globe on which there is no import or export of goods. Hence Free-Land also implies universal free-trade and complete elimination of all tariff boundaries.

I don't think there's anything such as free land because at the end of the day even if there's land that is not owned by a specific person it is generally owned by the government of that country. So either way you will have to purchase it from the person or from the government and there's no way that you can just lay claim to a piece of land especially because there are a lot of legal proceedings that happen before the land is transferred over to your name.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back