Free Land!

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
Is there free land? I mean land that no one owns and never been owned before and so then it's free. So then it means you have the power to take it as it's free and then you own the land. I don't get how it works. When there is free land how do you take that free land before anyone else does?

I mean who has heard of this story or place before?

So much confusion in this post. I do not know what do want to ask. But i understood some of the phrases so I'm clarifying those.
If there is free land and no right of that land in any document then this land is just owned by Government so nobody can use that free land. And using of that land is totally Illegal.

Free-Land means that the earth is to be conceived as a globe on which there is no import or export of goods. Hence Free-Land also implies universal free-trade and complete elimination of all tariff boundaries

There is no free land. For the fact that the land has not been used or claimed by anybody doesn't make it a free land. According to the law of every state, all lands belong the government. This is to prevent conflict.

I'm not sure there is free land unless the area is not under any government. I think the government owns all unoccupied land if there is no individual owner. To own land, you must buy from the government.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not sure there is free land unless the area is not under any government. I think the government owns all unoccupied land if there is no individual owner. To own land, you must buy from the government.

When saw the post, I thought someone was being offered free land. There's almost nothing like free land, every land is owned by the government of the country or a monarch. It's now within their rights to sell it out or issue it out to deserving citizens for either building or production purposes.

Is there free land? I mean land that no one owns and never been owned before and so then it's free. So then it means you have the power to take it as it's free and then you own the land. I don't get how it works. When there is free land how do you take that free land before anyone else does?

I'm sorry, I don't understand your post properly. Freeland means where there is no import or export and I am trying to understand it and I am well. I can explain but I still don't understand it properly. And I will understand it well and answer it.

yes there is free land, in my country where I come from you go to some places both rural and urban places where the Lands are supposedly free but in reality those. Freeland are owned by the government that is the Federal government.

Homesteading on a budget can be a difficult thing to do in today’s economic times.
However, courtesy of the Homesteading Act of 1862 many homesteaders of the past were able to receive free land. Many states have chosen to offer a similar package to modern day homesteaders in hopes of raising the populations in these small towns.
The land quantities are smaller, but they are still free!

So much confusion in this post. I do not know what do want to ask. But i understood some of the phrases so I'm clarifying those.
If there is free land and no right of that land in any document then this land is just owned by Government so nobody can use that free land. And using of that land is totally Illegal.
Exactly, according to my little knowledge, the land is always owned, either privately or by the government, so you have to deal with the owners or the government to be able to manufacture. Otherwise, it will be at your own risk a construction and the loss of the entire investment, when the owner appears to claim the land.

Exactly, according to my little knowledge, the land is always owned, either privately or by the government, so you have to deal with the owners or the government to be able to manufacture. Otherwise, it will be at your own risk a construction and the loss of the entire investment, when the owner appears to claim the land.
100% Right, i have seen this kind of illegal construction or you can say them temporary construction. When Government takes reaction then their everything vanishes in a moment. So you can use that land but all about your luck and risk. Luck means how long your luck permit you to stay there before alarming to Government.

If I may get your post right, you mean there are some lands that are free without owners, the Truth is all Land belongs to the government, but if you are from a rural area, some lands was aquired in the olden days by our fore fathers without paying any dime, they just cultivated big farm land and maintained the land and it became theirs

It is called homestead land, and it happened years ago in the USA I don't know if it's available as at today.
President Abraham Lincoln signed the Homestead Act , which gave citizens or future citizens up to 160 acres of public land provided they live on it, improve it, and pay a small registration fee.

If you want a land go buy, I don't think there is a free land because every is already be owned by private or by government, in order to be use some manufacture, I don't think that land can be free.

Have never heard of free land before because even if a land that you think is free will surely belong to a person either dead or alive. Except if no one has ever lived in that community that why the land can be free which is very impossible. So there is nothing like free land.

100% Right, i have seen this kind of illegal construction or you can say them temporary construction. When Government takes reaction then their everything vanishes in a moment. So you can use that land but all about your luck and risk. Luck means how long your luck permit .you to stay there before alarming to Government
100% Right, i have seen this kind of illegal construction or you can say them temporary construction. When Government takes reaction then their everything vanishes in a moment. So you can use that land but all about your luck and risk. Luck means how long your luck permit you to stay there before alarming to Government

Sorry to disappoint you, but there is nothing like free land. Can you even know if the land is free? Even if that is possible, you just can't jump on it and claim ownership just like that. Any land that doesn't have an owner belongs to the government.

I don’t think think there is free land anywhere. Even if there ever was that would have been centuries ago when America took over the country from its first inhabitants.... right now fee land does not exist the only land that may be free for anyone is the land owned by ones father that has been passed on as a form of inheritance

Perhaps the most famous “unclaimed land” in the world is Bir Tawil. ... So essentially – Bir Tawil is all yours! You'll probably need a visa for Egypt or Sudan to get there though.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back