Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.8400USD
Biznotes
It doesn't seem very popular outside of free "instant forum" companies like ForumMotion or ProBoards. Nonetheless, some people might still use it. Does anyone know where you could find some free ad-supported hosting? How much is the upgrade to having no ads with these companies?

Anyway, one advantage is that the company should, by common decency, have fast service - since ads are being shown.

Last edited:
There are a lot of free hosting companies. I do not know how its like these days, but when I was using free hosting called 000webhost, I found it to be good. They placed ads on my websites and also offered limited bandwith and diskspace but since I was not paying anything, it was fine. They did have premium plans but I never checked. If you want, you can do your own research

As much as there are some free forum hosting companies that can be used, I have always found that they don't tend to have too many ads and their service seems to be stable and fast-loading as well which is what I would expect from something that is free.

I would be very surprised if you could find free hosting without ads, it will always be some kind of payment to remove the ads which I feel is necessary so they can keep the service running smoothly.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back