What's new

forumcoin reviews: scam or legit?

How low is this paying rate in your experience of working in that platform? I hope it will be worth my time if I start working there because that might motivate me to do more there
All depends how much time we can dedicate and what activities we perform.If we only simply post, we make up to 5 monthly dollars, but if we participate to contests (and some of the contests are promoted by Bizdustry -for ex., yesterday I earned 10 FC thanks to a Bizdustry task, as Bizdustry is a ForumCoin member too-) and apply to write articles, we can increase the ForumCoin earnings.

I have used forum coin in the past, however, I am not using the site these days. When I was active I not only earned cash but also used the forum to build backlinks.
That's nice that you make use of the forum to build your site back link which it worked for you as you quoted. But why did you stop visiting FC??

well at least what they are trying to do is much more better for me than for them to be dishonest because that is what they have to pay people and you cannot blame them for that, you will only be able to make $4 in a month only that is 1 dollars a week, with Just ten post everyday
Thank you very much for being very honest on this one. The pay rate may be very far from what I expected, as I was hoping for better. But at least they came clear upfront to tell you what they offer to pay you.

I'm not a member at forumcoin, i learnt that, their reward system is lower than others own. That's why i gave up on signing to the forum. But I'm happy it has been running legitimately for years now.

Thank you very much for being very honest on this one. The pay rate may be very far from what I expected, as I was hoping for better. But at least they came clear upfront to tell you what they offer to pay you.
Seriously I do not have any issue with them because honesty is the best policy, at least they are said it openly what they have without beating about the bush, there are some that you will make $10 the only pay you 5 or 3.

Unless you are publishing articles, forum coin does not offer you a lot of money. However, the site offers information on other earning opportunities including other forums

Yes, the information at forumcoin is worthwhile, as for making posts you can't earn much there unless you're an article writer that writes engaging articles that attracts lots of views before earning something tangible.

Yes, the information at forumcoin is worthwhile, as for making posts you can't earn much there unless you're an article writer that writes engaging articles that attracts lots of views before earning something tangible.
In forumcoin , with only writing the posts , one can earn upto $7 per month to be honest. With threads , the earnings maybe better. Forumcoin is more about the general discussions and one of the oldest forums as well.

In forumcoin , with only writing the posts , one can earn upto $7 per month to be honest. With threads , the earnings maybe better. Forumcoin is more about the general discussions and one of the oldest forums as well.
For you to earn up to $7 a month from forumcoin, then be prepared to write your ass off on the forum. If you write average of 50 messages everyday there, you'll earn that amount per month.

For you to earn up to $7 a month from forumcoin, then be prepared to write your ass off on the forum. If you write average of 50 messages everyday there, you'll earn that amount per month.
No , with 10-15 messages in BMW forum there , I earn around $0.2 (20 Forumcoins) a day , so in 30 days , it is $0.2*30 = $6 , almost near to $7 , this was my calculation.

they are legit and they have been paying because I am one of the member over there that I've placed withdrawal and I was paid with bitcoin cash, but their earning rate is so low but I always like it because they are honest about what they could afford to pay everyone and there is no issue with that, if you are interested you can try it out.

No , with 10-15 messages in BMW forum there , I earn around $0.2 (20 Forumcoins) a day , so in 30 days , it is $0.2*30 = $6 , almost near to $7 , this was my calculation.
Your analysis is superb. But its not possible to earn $6 with 10-15 messages everyday for 30 days at forumcoin. Did you know? After the first 10 messages the reward drop from $0.015 to $0.003 via the BMW section, and the webmasters section.

Your analysis is superb. But its not possible to earn $6 with 10-15 messages everyday for 30 days at forumcoin. Did you know? After the first 10 messages the reward drop from $0.015 to $0.003 via the BMW section, and the webmasters section.
Yes maybe around $5 then , its low amount compared to Bizdustry or BMF , but still I enjoy posting in all the forums to be honest regardless of their payout rates.:)

I recently signed up for forumcoin, when I have the opportunity I go and write a bit, the pay is low but I like to interact with other people and learn. I found out about forumcoin through Bizdustry, so I spend most of my time on this forum, I like it and I feel at home.
I was also reffered to the forum site called forum coin here on bizdustry and I have been trying to make something out of it but their pay is nothing to write home about , so i had to leave the site.

I was also reffered to the forum site called forum coin here on bizdustry and I have been trying to make something out of it but their pay is nothing to write home about , so i had to leave the site.
I definitely stay away from Forumcoin, as I spend most of my time on Bizdustry, which is where I honestly feel comfortable. I go to Forumcoin only when necessary or for some request from here.

Forumcoin have stayed many years in the forum industry, and never slowed down from meeting users payment when due. I'm not yet a user there, but peoples comments all round, have made me believe on its legitimacy.

If I'm being honest, I barely post on ForumCoin anymore. Don't get me wrong I still visit the site and check the posts and look for information about other sites. I only visit it these days to gain information not to earn anymore.

If I'm being honest, I barely post on ForumCoin anymore. Don't get me wrong I still visit the site and check the posts and look for information about other sites. I only visit it these days to gain information not to earn anymore.
Thats because the earning rate is almost half of the earning rates of forums like Bizdustry and BMF. But I like forumcoin because they talk on things which are out of crypto and investments , like refreshment talks and so on.

They are legit and it is one of the best and the oldest paying sute I have ever known and even with this they try to still maintain their integrity by paying people, their payments rate is low no doubt but I still like them because they have really try for a lot of people and it is one of the most trusted.

We are the same, I have also entered forumcoin with the same intentions, as the site is very complete and has information from experienced people. But so far I do not feel the motivation to make publications.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back