Most paying forumcoin community by order :
Articles & Tutorials

Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology

Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News

General Chat - Off Topic
GPT Forum of forum coin means payed to complete offers:
ForumCoin AdsLotto - Post Your Ad and Win a Million
Excellent thanks for answering, this way for sure when I enter the site I will make some publications and I will add forumcoin points to go adding. I understand that they pay more for the first 10 daily publications.

As much as this website has been online for very long time, it's see that can be known to be very effective when it comes to paying workers on their website and it's actually why a lot of people like it and are still working on it.

I have over 700 posts in forumcoin so it is amazing forum where you can talk about earning money online and some general topics in different section you can grap 5 forumcoin per day easily for 10 posts means 0,05 $ easy money.
You can grab more than 5 cents a day through 10 posts. The value of the amount you can make is between $0.1-$0.15 depending the section of forum you're posting from.

You can grab more than 5 cents a day through 10 posts. The value of the amount you can make is between $0.1-$0.15 depending the section of forum you're posting from.
If the earnings depend on the section where it is published. Which is the section that will make me earn $0.15 by publishing in foruncoim? This is interesting to earn with 10 publications.

I have been hearing alot about this forumcoin. I would like to check it out, is there like a link or something that i can get access to the site?
Yes, you find my referral link to access to ForumCoin if you go to the first page (the opening topic). In any way, I post it for you here to make things easier: https://forumcoin.com/index.php?r=6082

If the earnings depend on the section where it is published. Which is the section that will make me earn $0.15 by publishing in foruncoim? This is interesting to earn with 10 publications.
It's not $0,15 per post, but it can be $0,15 per day if you post in the sections business, money&wealth and webmaster questions, discussion&news. In any way, after the 10 posts 1,5 points value, you can go on publishing, even the earnings decrease after 10 posts.

Last edited:
Yes, you find my referral link to access to ForumCoin if you go to the first page (the opening topic). In any way, I post it for you here to make things easier: https://forumcoin.com/index.php?r=6082

It's not $0,15 per post, but it can be $0,15 per day if you post in the sections business, money&wealth and webmaster questions, discussion&news. In any way, after the 10 posts 1,5 points value, you can go on publishing, even the earnings decrease after 10 posts.
Okay, thanks so much, would take time to go through it

Nice question, go to webmaster section in the forum, it pays that way too. Then you should then go to BMW (Business, money, and wealth) forum to make posts. Those two reward you with $0.15 for the first ten posts.

Yes, I understood that it is not for each post, but for the first 10 posts. My question was because @Sincerem posted that earnings range from $0.1 and $0.15, I thought it depended on the forums you named.
If I post on those forums, they all pay the same (1.5) and added together they give $0.15 for the first 10 posts of the day. The other posts will add up, but in less earnings per post.

Because of forumcoin's years and experience, members stay there looking for better opportunities. I believe that to this day is the forum with more members and publications that is still maintained. It is a very interesting site to search for information.
Yeah and now good thing is they are giving away $5 daily in their youtube live streaming , lucky people can earn from it. But overall looking at the site administration and the earning potential , I find both BMF and Bizdustry at the same level , the later one is friendly though in administration.

Yeah and now good thing is they are giving away $5 daily in their youtube live streaming , lucky people can earn from it. But overall looking at the site administration and the earning potential , I find both BMF and Bizdustry at the same level , the later one is friendly though in administration.
This is an excellent strategy for forumcoin to attract audiences on youtube. I imagine the members hoping to be the lucky one to win the $5. Referring to both forums, nothing to say about forumcoin but Bizdustry, the attention is unique from the staff members. Including us active members.

This is an excellent strategy for forumcoin to attract audiences on youtube. I imagine the members hoping to be the lucky one to win the $5. Referring to both forums, nothing to say about forumcoin but Bizdustry, the attention is unique from the staff members. Including us active members.
That youtube giveaway referred to BMF , but yeah forumcoin is doing good business to help exchange funds between the 2 forums , forumcoin and bizdustry. And what I found very soothing in Bizdustry it its members and the admin team , very supportive and also very good earning rate.

That youtube giveaway referred to BMF , but yeah forumcoin is doing good business to help exchange funds between the 2 forums , forumcoin and bizdustry. And what I found very soothing in Bizdustry it its members and the admin team , very supportive and also very good earning rate.
It's true, I misspoke when I wrote forumcoin, it's BMF. It's true, I personally have exchanged on several occasions comments with @Alexander and the staff members, they are really very attentive and quick to respond. They have earned my admiration, I hope they keep it up.

For you to earn up to $7 a month from forumcoin, then be prepared to write your ass off on the forum. If you write average of 50 messages everyday there, you'll earn that amount per month.
Making $7 in one month on a platform like forum coin ain't going to be very easy at all seeing that they are not as generous in payment like bizdustry

Making $7 in one month on a platform like forum coin ain't going to be very easy at all seeing that they are not as generous in payment like bizdustry
Yeah the earning in Forumcoin is definitely not up to the mark , maybe half of earnings of that of Bizdustry , but I dont feel wasted to go there and post , because we learning and earning something at least at the same time.

If it comes to payment @CyberFreak as fast, he's straightforward in that one, not a scammer at all. I'm still hanging around FC cos the two Admin there are working tremendously well.

I have seen lots of sites like this I can't really say anything much about it been real or scam actually because I just opened a profile with them and didn't work on it.

I have seen lots of sites like this I can't really say anything much about it been real or scam actually because I just opened a profile with them and didn't work on it.
You should look at the prefix of this thread and know that its legit and not scam. Forumcoin has been around since 2012 and still functioning till date.

I have not joined this site just for one reason, you will have to post every day for the entire month and still you cannot reach payment threshold. I do not wnat to join a site where I cannot reach threshold in one month.

I have not joined this site just for one reason, you will have to post every day for the entire month and still you cannot reach payment threshold. I do not wnat to join a site where I cannot reach threshold in one month.
Lol, you can reach minimum withdrawal threshold at forumcoin within one month, at least you have to be posting on average of 15-20 posts everyday.

Yeah the earning in Forumcoin is definitely not up to the mark , maybe half of earnings of that of Bizdustry , but I dont feel wasted to go there and post , because we learning and earning something at least at the same time.
Yeah, there is so much that you can learn there. So you earn that small amount daily but get away with so much knowledge. Moreover, you can also apply to be an article writer there and you will earn better income.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back