What's new

forumcoin reviews: scam or legit?

Forum Coin is one of the first online platform where one could make money that I came across from THE FORUM WHEEL. I'm really impressed that over the years, it's still functional
Forumcoin is maybe the most long lasting paid to post forum. I signed up in october, reaching the minimum payout today.
How to earn:
General Chat e Off Topic: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Computers, Gaming & Technology: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
New Member Introductions: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and 1 Coin each post
Other areas: 0.25 up to 2 Coin each post and topic

Payments: to paypal, minimum 500 Coins = 5 dollars (we must wait until 72 hours for payments)

There is the possibility to write articles too (150 Coins per article), but we need a specific approval for this task.

My referral code:
ps: I suppose most of users know forumcoin as a legit and serious forum, as lot of knew about bizdustry in forumcoin

re-ps: I need to add an info to the topic because there is something I didn´t know very well before: to activate payments, we need to sponsor a link. It costs 100 FC points to sponsor for 2 months or 200 for six months. We can ask for payments until our link are active. We don´t need to own a site to sponsor. We can add a link of a site we like to support, for ex. a charity organization site

Forum Coin is one of the first online platform where one could make money that I came across from THE FORUM WHEEL. I'm really impressed that over the years, it's still functional
I have read that Forumcoin is a platform with years of operation, of its benefits and its legitimacy. The times I have logged in, I have not felt the motivation that I find here on Bizdustry, perhaps because this is the first forum where I registered and I keep.

Yes maybe around $5 then , its low amount compared to Bizdustry or BMF , but still I enjoy posting in all the forums to be honest regardless of their payout rates.:)
Very nice that you enjoy posting on all the forums regardless on their payout level. I like forumcoin cos @CyberFreak and @fergal is simply legit Admins. Theur Co. management of forumcoin is making the forumcoin run for long and more successful.

Very nice that you enjoy posting on all the forums regardless on their payout level. I like forumcoin cos @CyberFreak and @fergal is simply legit Admins. Theur Co. management of forumcoin is making the forumcoin run for long and more successful.
Yeah there are not many spams there in forumcoin , even in other forums , but the admin there is most experienced and knows exactly how to handle the forum.

I have read that Forumcoin is a platform with years of operation, of its benefits and its legitimacy. The times I have logged in, I have not felt the motivation that I find here on Bizdustry, perhaps because this is the first forum where I registered and I keep.
Exactly we have the same feeling towards the platform because I've been in platform for years now but once I log on to the website I don't have that zeal or energy to actually post more on the website and it sucks for me like seriously.

Yeah there are not many spams there in forumcoin , even in other forums , but the admin there is most experienced and knows exactly how to handle the forum.
Exactly we have the same feeling towards the platform because I've been in platform for years now but once I log on to the website I don't have that zeal or energy to actually post more on the website and it sucks for me like seriously.
It is one of the many good things that the site has, in spite of it I don't keep myself with activity in Forumcoin . Maybe out of habit or because I just like to stay active here at Bizdustry.

Yes, their is nothing like Spam there at forumcoin. Forumcoin doesn't grant newbies chance to write thread, only few write, and the comments made by members are well checked to reduce spam.

We are the same, I have also entered forumcoin with the same intentions, as the site is very complete and has information from experienced people. But so far I do not feel the motivation to make publications.
Majority of the earning sites I visit were found from forumcoin, that's how helpful the site is for me! You're right, not only the site is helpful but also the community in there.

Majority of the earning sites I visit were found from forumcoin, that's how helpful the site is for me! You're right, not only the site is helpful but also the community in there.
Because of forumcoin's years and experience, members stay there looking for better opportunities. I believe that to this day is the forum with more members and publications that is still maintained. It is a very interesting site to search for information.

I have over 700 posts in forumcoin so it is amazing forum where you can talk about earning money online and some general topics in different section you can grap 5 forumcoin per day easily for 10 posts means 0,05 $ easy money.

I have over 700 posts in forumcoin so it is amazing forum where you can talk about earning money online and some general topics in different section you can grap 5 forumcoin per day easily for 10 posts means 0,05 $ easy money.
Clarify something @saousen5765, which are the paid forums on the site? there are so many topics that I would like to have guidance in this regard. Maybe it is something that other members would also like to know.

You can do more than this if you have free time to dedicate: if you post in the business, money&wealth and webmaster questions, discussion and news sections, you can do 1,5 cents per post until 10 posts (then it comes to be the 20% of this value). As there is no posting limit, if you have enough time to dedicate you can earn much more than 0,05 cents. If you qualify as article writer, the minimum earning comes to 50 cents per article. If you participate to contests, you earn more FC.

Forum coin I think has the lesser way of earning while bizdustry has double, 1coin per post and 100coin is one dollar while bizdustry you need just 50post to reach one dollar.

Well, obviously Bizdustry is far much better than Forumcoin. I usually earn at least $5 per month on forumcoin because I also write articles there. So Forumcoin is one of the legit websites where I earn money but Bizdustry is far much better.

It is one of the many good things that the site has, in spite of it I don't keep myself with activity in Forumcoin . Maybe out of habit or because I just like to stay active here at Bizdustry.
Yeah bizdustry has got more areas related to online earning and investments than compared to forumcoin , which has got wider discussions on other topics as well.

Yeah bizdustry has got more areas related to online earning and investments than compared to forumcoin , which has got wider discussions on other topics as well.
That's right, both forums have their own characteristics that make them stand out, in view of this they have many members and continue to grow. Although there are many forums, I think these two are the main ones with the most daily activities. At least of the ones I know of, as there may be other quality forums.

That's right, both forums have their own characteristics that make them stand out, in view of this they have many members and continue to grow. Although there are many forums, I think these two are the main ones with the most daily activities. At least of the ones I know of, as there may be other quality forums.
You can include BMF too , but the problem there is strict administration , but its one of the paying forum and people have earned as well.

You can include BMF too , but the problem there is strict administration , but its one of the paying forum and people have earned as well.
That's right BMF, I had forgotten it is a legitimate, paid site that has also been making money for years for its members. But in the latter I have never published, although I once registered and verified their information.

I have been hearing alot about this forumcoin. I would like to check it out, is there like a link or something that i can get access to the site?

Well forumcoin is not a scam as it is a legit paying site, and like you have rightly said, I've heard reviews from people working actively on there too and they are all good

Clarify something @saousen5765, which are the paid forums on the site? there are so many topics that I would like to have guidance in this regard. Maybe it is something that other members would also like to know.
Most paying forumcoin community by order :
Articles & Tutorials

Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology

Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News

General Chat - Off Topic
GPT Forum of forum coin means payed to complete offers:
ForumCoin AdsLotto - Post Your Ad and Win a Million
Post automatically merged:

You can do more than this if you have free time to dedicate: if you post in the business, money&wealth and webmaster questions, discussion and news sections, you can do 1,5 cents per post until 10 posts (then it comes to be the 20% of this value). As there is no posting limit, if you have enough time to dedicate you can earn much more than 0,05 cents. If you qualify as article writer, the minimum earning comes to 50 cents per article. If you participate to contests, you earn more FC.
Latest contest I have participated I earned 24 forumcoin at one time where you have to place your banner at fcbanners and get reward when next advertiser place banner after you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back