What's new

forumcoin reviews: scam or legit?

Forumcoin is maybe the most long lasting paid to post forum. I signed up in october, reaching the minimum payout today.
How to earn:
General Chat e Off Topic: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Computers, Gaming & Technology: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
New Member Introductions: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and 1 Coin each post
Other areas: 0.25 up to 2 Coin each post and topic

Payments: to paypal, minimum 500 Coins = 5 dollars (we must wait until 72 hours for payments)

There is the possibility to write articles too (150 Coins per article), but we need a specific approval for this task.

My referral code:
ps: I suppose most of users know forumcoin as a legit and serious forum, as lot of knew about bizdustry in forumcoin

re-ps: I need to add an info to the topic because there is something I didn´t know very well before: to activate payments, we need to sponsor a link. It costs 100 FC points to sponsor for 2 months or 200 for six months. We can ask for payments until our link are active. We don´t need to own a site to sponsor. We can add a link of a site we like to support, for ex. a charity organization site
Forum coin I think has the lesser way of earning while bizdustry has double, 1coin per post and 100coin is one dollar while bizdustry you need just 50post to reach one dollar.

Hmmm i would give it a try then. Am currently looking for more legit sites and forum i can sign up on and earn something. You could also try read.cash and noise.cash as well.
You should give forum coin a try for real. It is one of the best forums to participate in. You may find the payment rate to be a bit lower than other forums but the information you gain from it is immesurable. Plus with time, you may be accepted as an article writer there and you will start earning well.

When it comes to the issue of forumcoin, seriously to me is a different case for quite some time I have been an active member or participant of the platform I do really enjoyed it for the first time but at long last my account is no were to be found.

I too came to know Bizdustry while posting on ForumCoin and also read.cash and noise.cash. I also came to know blockchain.com wallet, that provides an interest account on various cryptocurrencies and now it's 3 months I'm earning interests on BCH. Using ForumCoin, we also can find interesting informatics and technology tips and news.

I have been hearing this paid website since last year but I am yet to register with the site for sow reasons. The payment is somehow low though the workload over there is simpler compare to other websites.

I might have to take a look into this forumcoin and see if there is place for to make some money too. Because for it to have lasted this long must really mean something

Forum coin has been around for a while and it is normally talked about around the forum sites but I have not signed up there since I am contented with the site I am in now.

You should give forum coin a try for real. It is one of the best forums to participate in. You may find the payment rate to be a bit lower than other forums but the information you gain from it is immesurable. Plus with time, you may be accepted as an article writer there and you will start earnin thanks for the info

You should give forum coin a try for real. It is one of the best forums to participate in. You may find the payment rate to be a bit lower than other forums but the information you gain from it is immesurable. Plus with time, you may be accepted as an article writer there and you will start earning well.
Okay thanks for the info, you got at "article writer"
Am gonna give it a try and see how it goes
Post automatically merged:

Yes, forumcoin is a legit paying site and has been around since 2013, I know some people that are registered and have been able to cashout from the site. Although I'm not yet a member because I feel that the pay is a bit low compared to the effort, aside that I think it's a good platform.
Please whats the link

Last edited:
They are legit and I have made my first withdrawal on the site before they paid with cryptocurrency bitcoin cash but the issue is that their earning rate is so low but that is what they got to pay,i like the honesty. You can try it out.

This is a legitimate forum site to use. The site was opened in 2012 and has been paying the members on the site for posting new topics, answering on different topics, writing guides & tutorials, and referring new members. If you enjoy working on a forum, then I’d suggest you should join this site. You can earn a few coins for participating in the discussions, adding a new discussion, or even exchanging your other cryptocurrency. You’ll learn about cryptocurrency, have a chance to exchange currency on the site, earn money by selling off your gift cards and much more.

lol i did same and i joined this site a long back and i have not posted many posts on forumcoin and i was there to make money because i wanted to know about other sites that which is best and bizdustry is awesome.
I'm a member at forumcoin before i joined Bizdustry on November 13th. Just after 10 days i joined FC that's when i discovered Bizdustry, and here i am today learning about how to make money online.

I'm a member at forumcoin before i joined Bizdustry on November 13th. Just after 10 days i joined FC that's when i discovered Bizdustry, and here i am today learning about how to make money online.
you are doing well on bizdustry and you well known user here. no doubt it's an all-time favorite site for all users as i love to be here and whenever i go online i come on this forum.

Okay thanks for the info, you got at "article writer"
Am gonna give it a try and see how it goes
Post automatically merged:

Please whats the link
You find the ForumCoin link in the first post. If you want to become an article writer, first you need a bit of staying in the forum, so you can show your writing style. When you feel ready, you can apply.

you are doing well on bizdustry and you well known user here. no doubt it's an all-time favorite site for all users as i love to be here and whenever i go online i come on this forum.
Very good that you found Bizdustry wanting. Bizdustry have been my favourite forum site ever since i came live into PTP sites. By the way, which country are you from??

No doubt forumcoin is legit, Bizdustry always run to the site to do business, its been on the running for over eight years today and still running legit, just want Bizdustry to run so consistently for long too.

They are legit and I have made my first withdrawal on the site before they paid with cryptocurrency bitcoin cash but the issue is that their earning rate is so low but that is what they got to pay,i like the honesty. You can try it out.
How low is this paying rate in your experience of working in that platform? I hope it will be worth my time if I start working there because that might motivate me to do more there

How low is this paying rate in your experience of working in that platform? I hope it will be worth my time if I start working there because that might motivate me to do more there
some sites should join for motivation only and yes forum coin is a site where you can learn many things and you will know many other sites where actually you can make money online.

I have used forum coin in the past, however, I am not using the site these days. When I was active I not only earned cash but also used the forum to build backlinks.

well at least what they are trying to do is much more better for me than for them to be dishonest because that is what they have to pay people and you cannot blame them for that, you will only be able to make $4 in a month only that is 1 dollars a week, with Just ten post everyday

Forum coin I think has the lesser way of earning while bizdustry has double, 1coin per post and 100coin is one dollar while bizdustry you need just 50post to reach one dollar.
This comparison is Avery wide difference between the two. And I know that there is still room for bizdustry to do more as regards the pay too. I'm looking forward to that

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back