What's new

forumcoin reviews: scam or legit?

I do not have time to concentrate on forum coin but there was a time I was concentrating so much in it and actually paid me through bitcoin cash, they are legit and they are paying so you can engage yourself in the forums if you have the time to do so.

Yeah, there is so much that you can learn there. So you earn that small amount daily but get away with so much knowledge. Moreover, you can also apply to be an article writer there and you will earn better income.
Yeah with writing threads and the articles , the earnings will be increased in any forum , but it need to get verified by the admin before getting public.

I have not joined this site just for one reason, you will have to post every day for the entire month and still you cannot reach payment threshold. I do not wnat to join a site where I cannot reach threshold in one month.
Article writers can reach payment threshold within 20 days, as you can post an article for at least 50 cents each 48 hours. If you add posts to articles, you can reach the threshold in more or less 15 days.

I know you're active mostly on forumcoin. I always see your chat on forumcoin regularly that prompted me to suggest this to you. No doubt, forumcoin is engaging.

Hi Let's calculate the payment per post.

1 FC is equavalent to 0.01

So if you posted 10 post a day you will get 0.10 but that doesn't mean you can't earn on the 11th post.

After you reach the 10 post per day you will still get paid for every post you do of 20% of 1 FC which is 0.002 USD because 1 FC is 0.01.

And the good thing is that the minimum words for the post is only 20 words. Which is a little bit easy than writing articles with revenue sharing sites.

PS: Sorry for the wrong grammar (I am not a native English speaker) I hope you get my point.

Hi Let's calculate the payment per post.

1 FC is equavalent to 0.01

So if you posted 10 post a day you will get 0.10 but that doesn't mean you can't earn on the 11th post.

After you reach the 10 post per day you will still get paid for every post you do of 20% of 1 FC which is 0.002 USD because 1 FC is 0.01.

And the good thing is that the minimum words for the post is only 20 words. Which is a little bit easy than writing articles with revenue sharing sites.

PS: Sorry for the wrong grammar (I am not a native English speaker) I hope you get my point.
You can earn more than 1 FC if you post in the BMW and Webmaster Questions topics, where each post is 1,5. So 10 posts in these areas do 15 FC. Meanwhile, I received my third payment, here the proof:

ForumCoin3.PNG

I am not using this site just because the site does not offer flexibility to earn well, you can earn good from first 10 posts, after that you will earn fractions of cents.

Forum coin is also one of those paid to post platforms out there that has made a mark when it comes to consistency in their mode of operation. They are obviously a legit platform from the reviews one can read about them everywhere

This August would make it a year since I joined forumcoin and I must say that it has been real bliss because forumcoin paved the way for me to make money from other websites.

Forum coin is around since a lifetime because never heard even a single bad thing about the website but only thing that goes against is the lower earnings and many times the users need to wait longer if they want payment in crypto currency but PayPal payments are smooth.

They also have Amazon gift card option which is useful for users from USA and UK and what more you can exchange your earnings in any forum currency or in any way you want by posting in forum coin to exchange section.

I am not using this site just because the site does not offer flexibility to earn well, you can earn good from first 10 posts, after that you will earn fractions of cents.
People can choose to use the forum, in any way, to complement other online earnings. Using all paid to post forums is an help. If we post here and there, we usually would lack time for more than 10 daily posts.

I've not gotten enough time to focus enough via online tasks, if not i could've registered into it and learn lots of things there like i do here.

Forum coin is around since a lifetime because never heard even a single bad thing about the website but only thing that goes against is the lower earnings and many times the users need to wait longer if they want payment in crypto currency but PayPal payments are smooth.

They also have Amazon gift card option which is useful for users from USA and UK and what more you can exchange your earnings in any forum currency or in any way you want by posting in forum coin to exchange section.
I usually recieve my payments there through cryptocurrencies, but I have never waited for too long like you said there. They are sent on time just like PayPal payments.

Assume i have much time left with me here, i would've used it create FC account and interact with esteem users there to earn some incentive together.

I once have account with this platform but it has been long I left the forum, not because of any issues though, but because I did not take paid to write job seriously back then as I am doing now. And I have not earned there yet but I know it to be a legit site. I will try and check back again

I usually recieve my payments there through cryptocurrencies, but I have never waited for too long like you said there. They are sent on time just like PayPal payments.
Could be but I experienced this thing months ago and it's great if they have rectified it and sending payments swiftly now but I think they can also set up a shop like beer money forum so anyone can request payment and no need to wait for the admin to be active.

Forumcoin is maybe the most long lasting paid to post forum. I signed up in october, reaching the minimum payout today.
How to earn:
General Chat e Off Topic: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Computers, Gaming & Technology: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
New Member Introductions: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and 1 Coin each post
Other areas: 0.25 up to 2 Coin each post and topic

Payments: to paypal, minimum 500 Coins = 5 dollars (we must wait until 72 hours for payments)

There is the possibility to write articles too (150 Coins per article), but we need a specific approval for this task.

My referral code:
ps: I suppose most of users know forumcoin as a legit and serious forum, as lot of knew about bizdustry in forumcoin

re-ps: I need to add an info to the topic because there is something I didn´t know very well before: to activate payments, we need to sponsor a link. It costs 100 FC points to sponsor for 2 months or 200 for six months. We can ask for payments until our link are active. We don´t need to own a site to sponsor. We can add a link of a site we like to support, for ex. a charity organization site
The rules and regulation is too extreme for my liking, You mean after reaching the minimum payout after 2months, you were told to sponsor post for 100 or 200 points out of your earning?

Oh, wow! So there is also forum coin where one can still join and have fun and make cool cash just like this one, bizdustry. There are may platform like bizdustry.

The best or worst thing about forum coin is your max earning (Without Article writing) is 15 Fc or $0.15 so you can use less time on the website and earn that $0.15 and use your remaining time on other websites like this bizdustry or any other forum and this also means alone forum coin won't be a good earner for you.

The rules and regulation is too extreme for my liking, You mean after reaching the minimum payout after 2months, you were told to sponsor post for 100 or 200 points out of your earning?
This information is mentioned in the topic with information regarding PayPal withdrawals so if users read about minimum withdrawals or how to withdraw, they should also see this requirement listed. This requirement also only applies to PayPal payments. There should be no surprise as the information is mentioned in the relevant place.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back