What's new

Forex is the same has gambling

Beginners are always prone to losing a lot of money, so you have to learn and adapt to the market trends.
Yes you can say it is gambling but not the traditional way

A friend of my started learning Forex trade for the past 2 years and I can say, he is making lots of cash eventhough I can't tell if he had any losses in the past.

I recently ventured into Forex trading because of my friends success in the Forex world not knowing that I was in for a shock.
I lost $100 the week I started my trade which led me to call my friend and ask him how he does it and also how I can recover my cash, but to my surprise he said I can never recover the money I lost in the trade which made me to realize that Forex is another gambling business.
I disagree.
Forex is not same as gambling.
if you are a very good trader, you will make gains that will beat down possible losses.
You just have to study the trends.

A friend of my started learning Forex trade for the past 2 years and I can say, he is making lots of cash eventhough I can't tell if he had any losses in the past.

I recently ventured into Forex trading because of my friends success in the Forex world not knowing that I was in for a shock.
I lost $100 the week I started my trade which led me to call my friend and ask him how he does it and also how I can recover my cash, but to my surprise he said I can never recover the money I lost in the trade which made me to realize that Forex is another gambling business.
It may be similar to gambling.
But it is not.
People who say forex is just gambling are those who have made huge losses on forex trading.
They have not taken time to study the market before trading.

In anything in life where you just jump into because you see people into it and want quick profits then you are gambling. For ex is predicting if a stock value would rise or fall. There are many internal and external factors that determines how it goes. You should study all this factors first before staking and sure you will make profits.

Gambling involves losing all your money at once , but in forex trading if you are using a low leverage the chance of losing your money completely is very low except you are selling at a loss . you can actually keep it for it to rise back to its original price and possibly increase for you to my profit.

Forex is a lot different from gambling. It's only if you don't understand what risk management is that you'll be seeing forex as a gamble venture.
Forex has a lot of technical indicators that can make you profits in the long run.

Forex trading is not exactly gambling and they are not the same. You can always make gains in forex trading if you have good skills in predictive analysis. You have to study past and present events and must have good understanding of the forex market to make money.

You should not jump into conclusion about forex being a gambling. I can tell you specifically that with proper understanding you can be making a lot of money from the forex market without losing Much.

I see forex as a game and. Business why I need to use the phrase game is because my first trade in 1hr time frame was base on luck(naked trade,) but I still believe that knowledge has a role to play

Forex and gambling are closely connected.
But the truth is , despite their connections they are very different.
Forex leverages on Statistical compound interest to bring about profits, it's like a business.
While with gambling this is not the case, you have no control over the outcome it's either a win or loss

As long as cryptocurrency can be traded with profit then forex can also be traded with profit.I've seen so many people who claims to make money with forex and I tend to believe them.

Forex trading is the same as gambling if you are talking about forex then a slide different is there in gambling you can only earn through luck but in forex everything depend on your skills and level of knowledge the more knowledge you have the better your chance to earn

If you are New to forex trading it will look like gambling to you, you don't have to convince me I already know it, it's seems like you are very new to forex trading, you can't conclude is without you knowing it.

If you are New to forex trading it will look like gambling to you, you don't have to convince me I already know it, it's seems like you are very new to forex trading, you can't conclude is without you knowing it.
That's not true, trading is like gambling, Normally if you don't have good experience on trading you are going to see it as gambling, trading is not gambling.

That's not true, trading is like gambling, Normally if you don't have good experience on trading you are going to see it as gambling, trading is not gambling.
That's just it, if yju don't have experience on what you are doing then that's when you can call forex as gambling, most people nowadays sees forex trading as a way to lose money.

forex trading is not gambling, or at least it shouldn’t be. Professional forex traders execute a small edge over the market in the form of a trading plan. Traders should have stats from thousands of traders to know exactly the probabilities, series of trades.

That's just it, if yju don't have experience on what you are doing then that's when you can call forex as gambling, most people nowadays sees forex trading as a way to lose money.
Yeah, having good experience in everything we do is very important, if you don't have experience you'll definitely suffer, you will keep on blowing your accounts.

Yeah, having good experience in everything we do is very important, if you don't have experience you'll definitely suffer, you will keep on blowing your accounts.
Sometimes I wonder why some people don't want to learn, they just skip the process and try to earn money which is not possible because they don't have a good experience on how it works.

Sometimes I wonder why some people don't want to learn, they just skip the process and try to earn money which is not possible because they don't have a good experience on how it works.
Skipping the process is as good as donating your money to the market, the truth is it would always result into failure and loss . It is good to thrust through the process.

There is a fact in forex that it is very similar to the gambling process it is about binary options or even predict that price will be up or even be down in next 5 minutes and such operation is gambling unfortenally.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back