What's new

Forex is the same has gambling

A friend of my started learning Forex trade for the past 2 years and I can say, he is making lots of cash eventhough I can't tell if he had any losses in the past.

I recently ventured into Forex trading because of my friends success in the Forex world not knowing that I was in for a shock.
I lost $100 the week I started my trade which led me to call my friend and ask him how he does it and also how I can recover my cash, but to my surprise he said I can never recover the money I lost in the trade which made me to realize that Forex is another gambling business.
The only advise I will give to you is that run away from forex if you don't know how to study and do research on it because it might be worst that betting and you can loose everything you have on it.

Forex trading, crypto, stock trading etc, is simply risky. But it doesn't mean it is similar to gambling. Gambling isn't about experience or studying the market. Gambling is simply luck and nothing much.

Forex trading is a form of online business and investment that requires some level of knowledge to be able to get the best out of it. You can't just venture into forex trading without knowing the basics and getting professional guidance.

Can one say forex is gambling, I would say that forex is more like taking calculative risk on the money market while gambling is prediction of an outcome.

Well for every buying and selling you do, it's likened to a gamble as you are not sure if you will make it. Same with forex, you are unsure if you will succeed as others that is why forex trading is een as gambling.

Lol I've heard notions like this quite a number of time now from people that forex is like an advanced gamble but that not the case, forex is a different ball game entirely

A friend of my started learning Forex trade for the past 2 years and I can say, he is making lots of cash eventhough I can't tell if he had any losses in the past.

I recently ventured into Forex trading because of my friends success in the Forex world not knowing that I was in for a shock.
I lost $100 the week I started my trade which led me to call my friend and ask him how he does it and also how I can recover my cash, but to my surprise he said I can never recover the money I lost in the trade which made me to realize that Forex is another gambling business.
Lol.... Because he told you that doesn't mean forex is done by gambling. If u gambled in forex you will be at loss just like you have, but you want to make profit you need proper training.

The risk factor in forex is almost similar to gambling as you have higher chances of losing money compared to making money, however, forex is entirely different to gambling

Lol.... Because he told you that doesn't mean forex is done by gambling. If u gambled in forex you will be at loss just like you have, but you want to make profit you need proper training.
How do I get this training, the trainers I have are all expensive, I have to pay $200 to get coached which is way more than the amount I want to start with.

Forex trading is never the same as you are gambling, from afar it look the same but on a closer look it is not. Signals are being passed on the volatility of cryptocurrency increase in forex trading

I do not think that forex is like gambling. Forex trading depends on the price of fiat currencies and making profits depend selling currencies at the right time. It is just like buying and selling shares but this is my assumption. I am not sure if other people view it like gambling, but I have found no evidence that suggests that it is indeed gambling.

Well,, I wouldn't say forex and gambling are the same I think they are completely different things. You stand a huge risk of losing it all though if you back the wrong signal or make the wrong move.

Forex is almost similar with gambling in the sense that you have to deposit money and predict an outcome but different in the sense that the market is different, which makes forex more professional, you should learn the strategies of forex like your friend before heading to it.

I do not think that forex is like gambling. Forex trading depends on the price of fiat currencies and making profits depend selling currencies at the right time. It is just like buying and selling shares but this is my assumption. I am not sure if other people view it like gambling, but I have found no evidence that suggests that it is indeed gambling.
Judging from your opinion, I feel like you have some experience in forex because the only forex I know about is octa trade and iq options which are just mobile apps and in anyway I have not made any money from it.

I lost $100 the week I sta rted my trade which led me to call my friend and ask him how he does it and also how I can recover my cash, but to my surprise he said I can never recover the money I lost in the trade which made me to realize that Forex is another gambling business.
The mistake you made was going into forex trading without any from of training or experience. Though in some ways similar to gambling, it is different. Forex trading is a skill set that you learn to be able to trade in the forex market. Because of the nature of the market, there are trades you gain and some you loss either out of lack of proper leverage or worng entry point or exit point

The mistake you made was going into forex trading without any from of training or experience. Though in some ways similar to gambling, it is different. Forex trading is a skill set that you learn to be able to trade in the forex market. Because of the nature of the market, there are trades you gain and some you loss either out of lack of proper leverage or worng entry point or exit point
When you say lack of proper leverage or wrong entry point, you mean forex is just like predicting which stock will go up and down which is also like gambling, you have to predict which club wins or loses and why I think they are both gambling is because once you put your money into them, you are either losing all of it or gaining more from it. It's just the same because once you make a wrong dicisoion, you lose all your investment in a blink of an eye

How do I get this training, the trainers I have are all expensive, I have to pay $200 to get coached which is way more than the amount I want to start with.
Damn, all this people that called themselves crypto traders are just scammer, they claim to make 100% profit with is a lie. I would suggest you look for this search engine (not google)search for materials on forex. It will bring various material you are in need of.

Browse for presearch.org

You rushed into forex to make immediate profits but that's not actually how it works. You need patient and knowledge my friend.

Gambling is Gam long, while forex is a strategy kind of investment. In forex you can't expect luck to play your way often just like in gambling. Rather you'll work your way to predict perfectly through various techniques.

Forex is an investment opportunity and a chance to make profitable income for those that possess the in depth knowledge about how forex works.
But forex can be a gamble too for those without knowledge who go into forex thinking it is a get rich quick scheme.
What forex is to you depends on the kind of forex trader you are.
Well said I agree too, the thing about forex that I always tell people is that it was not a get rich quick scheme and if an investor approached with such ideas then he is bound for losses

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back