What's new

Forex is the same has gambling

Skipping the process is as good as donating your money to the market, the truth is it would always result into failure and loss . It is good to thrust through the process.
You are right, but there are lot of people out there that Skip the process and they ended up hurting themselves, if you want to earn money on this market you need to chase the knowledge.

You are right, but there are lot of people out there that Skip the process and they ended up hurting themselves, if you want to earn money on this market you need to chase the knowledge.
It is quite pathetic that they end up coming to their senses after loosing everything.
Knowledge is an absolutely power to make money in the market.

It still baffles me the more anytime I see someone trying to compare the forex market with gambling, it has never and will never be gambling, forex deals with fundamental analysis.

Sometimes I wonder why some people don't want to learn, they just skip the process and try to earn money which is not possible because they don't have a good experience on how it works.
You are right, we have some people out there that don't want to spend their time and learn they ended up losing money and they will conclude that forex trading is gambling which is not true.

Forex trading is never the same as game if you want to trade forex then you need to learn how to trade practice very well in your demo account and you can start making alot of money but gambling everything all depend on your luck and prediction so forex is not a game

You are right, we have some people out there that don't want to spend their time and learn they ended up losing money and they will conclude that forex trading is gambling which is not true.
Those kinds of people don't know what they are doing, if they have good experience on what they are doing u believe they could have earn a considerable amount of money trading.

Those kinds of people don't know what they are doing, if they have good experience on what they are doing u believe they could have earn a considerable amount of money trading.
If you have the good experience on trading they could have earn a substantial amount of money, a lot of people out there spend their time chasing the wrong thing.

If you have the good experience on trading they could have earn a substantial amount of money, a lot of people out there spend their time chasing the wrong thing.
That's true, trading is a good way to earn money online if you have good experience on what you are doing you can earn a good amount of money.

That's true, trading is a good way to earn money online if you have good experience on what you are doing you can earn a good amount of money.
If you seriously want to make it on trading online you are expected to chase knowledge, if you chase knowledge I believe you can earn a considerable amount of money.

If you seriously want to make it on trading online you are expected to chase knowledge, if you chase knowledge I believe you can earn a considerable amount of money.
If you are chasing after knowing I'm very sure you'll earn a considerable amount of money, you don't have to waste your time chasing after results, chase after the knowledge.

If you are chasing after knowing I'm very sure you'll earn a considerable amount of money, you don't have to waste your time chasing after results, chase after the knowledge.
That's right, if you take your time and follow after the right thing I'm very sure you'll have success at the later end, but you have to follow after the knowledge.

That's right, if you take your time and follow after the right thing I'm very sure you'll have success at the later end, but you have to follow after the knowledge.
That's true, if you learn I believe you can earn,the first thing you are expected to do is to have a good time to learn, of you do that you can earn a decent amount of money.

That's true, if you learn I believe you can earn,the first thing you are expected to do is to have a good time to learn, of you do that you can earn a decent amount of money.
That's right, forex trading is not gambling, if you have good experience if what you are actually doing, then that's not a gamble, there's a big difference between gambling and forex trading.

That's right, forex trading is not gambling, if you have good experience if what you are actually doing, then that's not a gamble, there's a big difference between gambling and forex trading.
That's just the truth, if you know what you are doing in the market you are not gamble, but sadly a lot of people don't really know this, you have to work hard before you can make your ends meet.

I have answered this type of question not once nor twice and my answer remains the same way, forex trading is not as gambling but this is applicable to someone who has knowledge and skills about trading.
I don't know why a lot of people are getting this wrong, forex trading is not gambling if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money.

Last edited:
Alot of pepple make the mistake of saying forex is same as gambling but its not true. In forex you can't make money unless you can predict market direction and to do this you need to be a professional or to have learnt how to trade forex.
That is just what most persons that do not know how forex works usually say,forex is a foreign currency exchange that has a platform for these,and it thrives on currency fluctuations for gains.

That is just what most persons that do not know how forex works usually say,forex is a foreign currency exchange that has a platform for these,and it thrives on currency fluctuations for gains.
Forex has various form not just swap means buying bitcoin for litecoin.
It is what you are calling spot wallet.
However there are other forex features like futures or binary option for predict price of currency in the next 5 minutes or even getting buy or sell results in same currency.

Well people have different opinions about forex and gambling depending on how you know or engaged yourself into. personally is more of gambling because you don't know if the market will favour you or not after your investment.

Well people have different opinions about forex and gambling depending on how you know or engaged yourself into. personally is more of gambling because you don't know if the market will favour you or not after your investment.
Even when you buy clothes you do not know if the market of clothes will increase or decrease means pratically the same thing, or even buy and sell water or something like that.

It is erroneous to rightly classify forex trading as gambling. The professional way of trading is very different from gambling. It entails proper risk management.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back