What's new

Forex is the same has gambling

A friend of my started learning Forex trade for the past 2 years and I can say, he is making lots of cash eventhough I can't tell if he had any losses in the past.

I recently ventured into Forex trading because of my friends success in the Forex world not knowing that I was in for a shock.
I lost $100 the week I started my trade which led me to call my friend and ask him how he does it and also how I can recover my cash, but to my surprise he said I can never recover the money I lost in the trade which made me to realize that Forex is another gambling business.
Forex is not the same as gambling because the true meaning of forex os buying and selling of currencies so before you buy a certain currency you will have to use your strategy to confirm whether to buy the currency so you cannot just go and buy a currency like that moreover if you don't use your strategy to confirm whether to buy a currency no doubt about it that is gambling but forex is not like that so its not gambling
Forex is not gambling with specific reasons, is all about selling and buying of currencies but with strict predictions, you have to understand what forex is all about . It can make one rich and also make one poor , it also similar to gambling in some ways .

Forex exchanging isn't actually gambling and they are not the equivalent. You can generally make gains in forex exchanging on the off chance that you have great abilities in prescient investigation. You need to concentrate over a wide span of time occasions and should have great comprehension of the forex market to bring in cash.

I had a friend who paid $200 to learn Forex trading, when he started, he did well, bought himself a car, started his house, but when it got to sometime, I head that he sold his car, and stopped building is house. To me I thought he ran into some debt or something, but when I asked him, he said, he got carried away by his dream and lost everything while trading online and right now, I don't know where he is, whether he is dead or alive.

No, in the sense that in gambling the odds are slightly against you or even, while good Forex traders know how to trade when the odds are on their side. Yes, in the sense that any single trade might end in a loss.

Forex is an investment opportunity and a chance to make profitable income for those that possess the in depth knowledge about how forex works.
But forex can be a gamble too for those without knowledge who go into forex thinking it is a get rich quick scheme.
What forex is to you depends on the kind of forex trader you are.

A friend of my started learning Forex trade for the past 2 years and I can say, he is making lots of cash eventhough I can't tell if he had any losses in the past.

I recently ventured into Forex trading because of my friends success in the Forex world not knowing that I was in for a shock.
I lost $100 the week I started my trade which led me to call my friend and ask him how he does it and also how I can recover my cash, but to my surprise he said I can never recover the money I lost in the trade which made me to realize that Forex is another gambling business.
I don't think that forex and gambling are the same because in gambling you are leaving it up to the machine and there is no way to predict what the machine is going to do. However, in forex you can analyse the market and the economy and make decisions that are based on that which will ultimately result in you lowering and mitigating a large portion of the risk that is involved.

With enough knowledge and tutorials on forex trading one can be able to know the prons or should I say the methods on carrying out trading in order to avoid any pitfalls..

Forest is more like gambling for those who do not know much about the know how of the trading. But it's a business for the expert in the field. Gambling is when you want to really where you don't sow.

Forex is no where to be compared to gambling. Forex trading is a way of trading currencies in an open market. People come together to do the business and the market cannot be controlled by one person. Gambling is the intention to double whatever amount you have with you which is determined by luck.

Forex is like gambling for those who do not know the technical know how. But for those who know the technical know how, it is a business. Forex has been for so long and it is legitimate.

In my own understanding every business is gambling. Forex is gambling because you are risking money to gain money if trading went absolutely fine, most forex traders are risk takers and there account are been managed by expertise

Alot of pepple make the mistake of saying forex is same as gambling but its not true. In forex you can't make money unless you can predict market direction and to do this you need to be a professional or to have learnt how to trade forex.

Forex is a foreign exchange platform of business involving all existing nation's economy. And this can't be a gambling scheme since a nation's economy cannot be sustained by gambling or luck everytime But it depends on expertise on trade.

Forex refers to the marketplace where various currencies and currency derivatives are traded, while,
Gambling is taking take risky action in the hope of a desired result.
The both of them has similarity because the both has target and the target is to achieve a result at the end of it but that doesn't make the two the same. Forex is more advanced compare to gambling, the fact that the two involve risks doesn't still make thesame, because in life, everything has to do with risk.

Forex trading is not a gamble,it's a trading that involves skill and technicalities.
You have to understand the dynamics and know when to invest in a comodity that has prospect to appriciate and then you make profit.

Forex trading is not the same thig as gambling,because forex has to do with commodities and exchance of stock or currency and is determine by market forces and has a regulator which goes about the activities of perticipants.

Forex trading is not same thing as gambling. I used to be of the opinion that it is gambling and makes people poor, but i have come to realise that many people venture into eating and having basic knowledge of how it works. It's based on analysis and expertise, and i have personally seen someone who makes a lot of money from forex trading. This is because he has strategies that works for him. Money management skill is also very vital to succeeding in forex trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back