What's new

Forex is the same has gambling

A friend of my started learning Forex trade for the past 2 years and I can say, he is making lots of cash eventhough I can't tell if he had any losses in the past.

I recently ventured into Forex trading because of my friends success in the Forex world not knowing that I was in for a shock.
I lost $100 the week I started my trade which led me to call my friend and ask him how he does it and also how I can recover my cash, but to my surprise he said I can never recover the money I lost in the trade which made me to realize that Forex is another gambling business.
You can say forex is like gambling because of the nature of the system . but the thing is if you know and understand the market trend well enough, you would be able to market a lot of money with forex unlike real gambling which you cannot predict which way it would go

Never ever compare forex to gambling they are two different things. Forex is an investment but gambling is not, although some amateurs who don't have enough knowledge compare them together, forex is game of strategy and analysis while gambling is purely a game of luck.

Well this is funny and serious at the same time, I think the major reason you lost your money is beacuse you didnt make much research about forex and you just wanted to make some quick and fast bucks. Although I am not opposing you thread title, if anything i would like to support it but I think you should learn from your friend or better still his own strategy of earning money on forex.

I have to disagree with you on this, if anyone wants to go into forex trading, I'd advise they take these steps. First of all you'll need a training, at least the basics, then you'll need to get your strategies right and then you'll need your capital. And before you go into the trade you'll need a mentor, you'll need a mentor to put you through, advise you and answer any questions you might have along the journey

Yes i totally agree with you, forex is all about risk. I heard people lost their all money in just one moment. So it is full of risk, very sad to know you lost there . but we should learn forex 100% and then invest in it, but it is difficult to go through with Forex.

Forex is an investment opportunity and a chance to make profitable income for those that possess the in depth knowledge about how forex works.
But forex can be a gamble too for those without knowledge who go into forex thinking it is a get rich quick scheme.
What forex is to you depends on the kind of forex trader you are.

If you say forex is an investment then gambling is also an investment because I can't see any difference between the two, to me both at gambling, you can loose all you have in gambling, so forex is gambling .

Hahahahaha sorry about the loss. I laughed because you said forex is the same thing as gambling. I'm laughing real hard here. Well, forex is not gambling. It actually means foreign exchange. Forex is a very risky business but it is not gambling. You just have to learn the trade well.

Forex is not the sane as gambling. Gambling is just a game that somebody is predicting and it may come ad positive it negative but fired trading is the act if doing business in internet which may require to put on it. In forex trading u will be expecting something as profit but it may now become mirage if it was not successful but when u started it u will have it in mind to make things out of it. Gambling is not good for a reasonable person how could normal sane person will take out money from the pocket and wanted to gamble with knowing that it make not come again.

Atleast someone has said it the way it is, any market that you cant decide whether you will make profit or loss its gambling, the only small benefit forex has over similar business is that there are fundamental and technical factors that affect the market flow.

I totally disagree with you. Forex is not gambling but a trade system where you sell currency. You loose your money because you were not monitoring the market. Even if you were told that there is a robot that Does the trading for you automatically, you should still monitor the market.
Post automatically merged:

I totally disagree with you. Forex is not gambling but a trade system where you sell currency. You loose your money because you were not monitoring the market. Even if you were told that there is a robot that Does the trading for you automatically, you should still monitor the market.

But is Forex trading gambling in real life? To answer this question, one has to understand the underlying mechanisms of both activities and then determine whether they are exactly the same or not. In this article ...

A friend of my started learning Forex trade for the past 2 years and I can say, he is making lots of cash eventhough I can't tell if he had any losses in the past.

I recently ventured into Forex trading because of my friends success in the Forex world not knowing that I was in for a shock.
I lost $100 the week I started my trade which led me to call my friend and ask him how he does it and also how I can recover my cash, but to my surprise he said I can never recover the money I lost in the trade which made me to realize that Forex is another gambling business.
You may be right! Actually because its very close to gambling because you ate staking your money.
Happy Valentine's Day Family...I love you all
Quote of the day
Stay focused: don't be distracted with worldly activities, it will stray you out of course of destiny: always stay focused

Because your friend is making money does not mean you too will go in there and start making money.the question is do you have the knowledge of forex?Do you know how to trade?If no is your answer then you are the one that is gambling because forex is not gambling.

forex is not a gambling, in fact there are people out there who are making a lot of cash with forex trading. You are the one who is doing gambling on forex trading. You want to be making the same amount your friend who has been in the business for the past two years. Things are not done like that Rome, it is said was not built in a day. You need a fundamental knowledge of trading before you can start with Forex. Then, you start practicing what you learn by trading with little amount of cash.

Is Forex trading like gambling? No, in the sense that in gambling the odds are slightly against you or even, while good Forex traders know how to trade when the odds are on their side. Yes, in the sense that any single trade might end in a loss

Gambling and trading do have one key thing in common: risk. When you place a trade or a bet, you risk losing money with an aim to make more money. You can 'win' money and you can 'lose' money. ... That said, forex trading can become forex gambling when you treat it that way.

thumbnail.jpg

Earn $700 Every 60 Minutes From Your...
Earn $700 Every 60 Minutes From Your Computer!​
secure.calch.gdn​

thumbnail.jpg

Doctors Have Discovered The Cause Of Bad...
Doctors Have Discovered The Cause Of Bad Breath! Read Here​
secure.calch.gdn​

Anytime i think about investing in forex,something comes to my mind like you want to start again right,you promise yourself not to gamble again but why do you want to do this now again. So once that comes to my mind I will relax and drink much water played my favorite music so that I could forget anything about it for that moment. So there is no better name you could call forex than gamble itself ..

Is Forex Trading Like Gambling? No, in the sense that the difficulties in gambling are against you or even a little, while a good forex trader knows how to trade when the difficulties are on their side. Yes, in the sense that any trade can be harmed

I took some time to study some things about forex and I always wonder why the apps tell you that they are risks of in Forex, I noticed that even professionals make lots of losses and this made me understand that forex is no difference from gambling I would prefer to buy some crypto with my money and hold till the values rise so I can make some gain and even if I lose I understand the reasons and definitely the prices for bounce back

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back