What's new

For a new business, is it adviseeable to employ family and friends?

There’s nothing wrong but you have to make it clear that in business you can’t get too comfortable because people can easily be relaxed in this kind of situation

Your family members can understand that your business is just new and they may not collect so much salary from you since they are just a family members, but sometimes they may not have the necessary skill that is needed to run the business, you have to make your decision based on the amount of money you have.

You have to be very careful when you are employing family and close friend into your business. There will be a great problem if those people are not hard-working. Most often feel entitled to the little they are contribute to the business and expect huge return.

When I started my first business, I had some of my closest friends as staff. Since my friends wanted to help me they volunteered to work for my business without asking for salary. I think this is a good strategy. A new business should always look for the ways to cut expenses by inviting friends and family to work.

There is nothing bad in employing friends and family into your business if they are ready to work for the growth of the company. So need to know those who will go into business with you.

The type of business that you do and the particular family member will determine if you are to employ such person in your business or not. If the family member is trustworthy and have the work experience, you can employ such person

I don't think it's really good to employ family and friends in ones private Business. They can go as far as ruining the business for you and still turn it into a fight that the whole family will start setting

Personally, I believe that only competent hands should be employed to take positions in business. So if family family and friends are qualified for some positions and are trust worthy, then I don't see anything wrong employing them. The main thing is to be able to meet the aim of the business. It is my opinion.
Post automatically merged:

Personally, I believe that only competent hands should be employed to take positions in business. So if family family and friends are qualified for some positions and are trust worthy, then I don't see anything wrong employing them. The main thing is to be able to meet the aim of the business. It is my opinion.

Their is not bad ,if your employ your friend or family to started your business,because dey are the one that know you well,and your family will stand by you if you have a good family or friend

Post automatically merged:

Exactly . Competence should be the ideal strategy. If a family member lacks what it takes to manage the business , he is likely going to do bad and thus it is not good to employ him or her

I wouldn't advise a new business owner to employ family and friends.... In most cases they don't take the work serious because of overfamiliarity and when you caution them they will say you are too bossy and all other sorts of nonsense..... if possible please keep them away from your business till it grows to a certain level
It is not advisable to employ families and friend in your business because they will simply kill the business you need a good and experience worker not your family to run it.

The type of business that you do and the particular family member will determine if you are to employ such person in your business or not. If the family member is trustworthy and have the work experience, you can employ such person
Well trust is the most important thing and also experience and understanding if they are capable of handling the business then I don't see anything wrong with you employing them to work for me, trust shouldn't be the most important thing since it is a family member.

There is absolutely nothing wrong for you to employ your family members in your new business provided they have knowledge of how to run a business.

I will advise that you don't employ family and friends when just starting out it can be counterproductive,and cause lot of damage to the new business.

Well trust is the most important thing and also experience and understanding if they are capable of handling the business then I don't see anything wrong with you employing them to work for me, trust shouldn't be the most important thing since it is a family member.
When money is is involve in anything that we do, their is nothing like family. If you put your family first in your business, the business will fail within a short period of time.

When money is is involve in anything that we do, their is nothing like family. If you put your family first in your business, the business will fail within a short period of time.
Lolz,This is only for people who are really passionate about their family members, you really need to be strong if not they will use their influence as a family members against him in a business.

Lolz,This is only for people who are really passionate about their family members, you really need to be strong if not they will use their influence as a family members against him in a business.
To be sincere with ourselves, family members are not the best to employ in your business when you need employees to help manage or work with you especially when the business is still struggling to survive.

To be sincere with ourselves, family members are not the best to employ in your business when you need employees to help manage or work with you especially when the business is still struggling to survive.
Lolz, you are just funny, I think the reason you are saying this is because maybe you have experience or you understand how the outcome will probably be, well for me I don't have experience in this.

Lolz, you are just funny, I think the reason you are saying this is because maybe you have experience or you understand how the outcome will probably be, well for me I don't have experience in this.
It is not that allowing your family members to work with you is totally bad but caution must be taken on the position we place them except you really trust such person. When a family member disappointed you, it is always difficult to deal with them because of the family ties that exists between you.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back