What's new

For a new business, is it adviseeable to employ family and friends?

Concerning if it is advisable to employ family and friends for a new business. Well, I think it is not actually a bad idea for you to employ family and friend which you know are competent for the task, you wont just hired base on familiarity but based on what the person is capable of.

I wouldn't advice that, especially for a new business. Most new business lacks structure and as such there's more room to misuse opportunities. It is always better that one recruits without sentiments at that crucial initial stage.
Good advise, it is important to know what the company really needs then consideration on how to move the business forward can be done.

It’s very much advisable to employ anyone even family or friends provided such person meets up with the employment requirements. Also no special treatment should be given to anyone as there are company rules and regulations. Everyone must the company ethics of work
There is absolutely no way that you can employ your family member in an organisation and there would be no special treatment for such family members. You will definitely be doing it subconsciously because we always have ties to our family relatives.

There is nothing wrong on doing so but In my opinion it's not wise to do so.Because they will have more advantages and in generall it will be not fair for the other employees and maybe they will start to complain.

There is nothing wrong on doing so but In my opinion it's not wise to do so.Because they will have more advantages and in generall it will be not fair for the other employees and maybe they will start to complain.
We all know that appointing or employing family members in a business organisation is good but just because some takes the opportunity for granted and be coming to work late , treating other staff like slaves.

I prefer to open up a business setup for the person,other than get the person involve in my business,I even prefer partnership than family business atleast I am certain of making decisions collectively.

Business and family rarely tag along well so it's better to just work with non family and friends for lots of reasons, an unknown worker would be efficient on the job no doubt compared if such a job is attended to by a friend or family member

I don't believe it's truly adviceable to utilize family or companions into ones business most particularly if the business is still new. Loved ones will in general destroy a business when they realize they will not be working with oversight since it's their family members that possesses the business.

If you are employing competent family and friends then that is not bad at all. You should also ensure that they are discipline and would put company goals first.

For a start up, would you advise he/she accommodates family and friends to cut cost?
Well if you cannot afford to employ people for a start, using your family members and friends as employees isn't such a bad idea. As the business grows, you would be able to afford employing non relatives and pay them .

It's tempting to hire a friend or family member when you have an opening in your business. You'd be helping them out and would get to work with someone you already know well, so it's win-win, right? Well, not usually. ... hiring your friends and family to help get your small business going can be a good thing.

There is nothing wrong in employing family member as in any business. but before you employ them make sure that they have the proper managed to manage and run the business.

I can employ a family member or friend so dear to me as a worker and not managing my business for me. I'll give my business to my own biological family if I'm not around to manage.

If the family and friends are people that have the right skill and mentality to lead it forward then there is nothing wrong as far as they would adhere to rules and guidelines.

It can be a really good idea to employ a family member or friend in a startup business in order to cut the costs. But the person should be really professional and skilled. Otherwise, it is better to hire a professional who isn't family or friend and prevent the business from failling.

There shouldn't be anything wrong with employing family and friends in a new business, provided there will be no familiarity and everything should be strictly business.

No not at at all, employing family and friends in a new business is like starting a business that will definitely fail in no time. If you want to succeed and make progress in anything keep family and friends aside and focus on building your business otherwise they will bring your business to it's knee.

If you have money to pay for employees it is better to get the professional employee into your business , they are the one that will understand what to do in your business, the family member may not have the required skill to run the business successful.

I do not like to support the idea of employing a family member in your business. When such family member didn't do well, it will be difficult to make tough decision on them.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back