What's new

Find something you are talented at

I have professional-level skills in programming, I can develop apps and websites. I am actually making money by selling my services via a freelancing website called upworkm

This should be something you have a passion for and you can do continuously without getting tired. Those who are smart start a business around their passion so that they are not going to give up easily when income is not coming.

Well there are some talent one have and yet isn't passionate about. I can draw but l find it hard to finish a work, because l always loss interest in the middle of working on a drawing. I don't really know the reason for that but it bothers me a lot because l am very good at drawing.

Apart from online. I have an offline job that I do and I am good at it. But I want to make more of my money online so that is why I learned how to trade forex and crypto currency and I am doing little well

Your factor is actually appropriate that's you are correct in your recommendation however I likewise think if any type of one involve on on the internet company for making after that I think the function is actually for cash or even earnings as well as suppose my skill can easily pay out me my assumptions after that I have to change to various other which I can easily made much a lot better.

To start any business, it could be online or offline, ensure that you are skilled in that area and be sure to carry out your investigation to the later. If you are skilled in that area, then the better. I will like to indulge us to plan well before investing in any business, most especially the ones we knew nothing a about.

To start any business, it could be online or offline, ensure that you are skilled in that area and be sure to carry out your investigation to the later. If you are skilled in that area, then the better. I will like to indulge us to plan well before investing in any business, most especially the ones we knew nothing a about.
That is right. You can't just start investing in a business that you know nothing about. You need to take time and learn about this business. Both the skills needed and knowledge in the products or services to be solved.

The only skill that I have which I can use for working online is writing. But with the talent I really do not know because I don't believe that I am a talented person. I have written many songs but I did not earn from it. I have made many videos but I earned just a little. If those are considered talents then that's it.
It's nice to know that you have a writing skills. You are also good in writing music. Yes I consider those things as skill and talents. I also love to listen to music but not write songs.

You are on point on this your submission that leveraging on your talent and skills will give an edge over others. It will give a comparative advantage to the talented and skillful to earn well online.

If you are having troubles locating your skills then you can start by asking those around you like friends and neighbors what they know about you maybe they could point in a skills.
we have different types of skill in which we can use in making money online, some are ever good at writing, while some at good at investing but you need to search your inner self to know what you are good at.

we have different types of skill in which we can use in making money online, some are ever good at writing, while some at good at investing but you need to search your inner self to know what you are good at.
True, we all have one or more hidden talents within ourselves. To find out what you are good at you need to search yourself as you have rightly said, once you have searched yourself take the bold step to bring it out.

When you find something that you very talented at online, it is the best thing to ever happen to you in your journey to discovering what you can do for yourself online to earn a living. It makes it easy for you to get things done without much hassle

Job creation can only happen if you have a skill you can monetize, then you are good to go. Just look for people that need your service and render quality service to them.

If you're looking to start working online for a living, then you need to find something that will actually pay the bills. There are many people working online and many will take the easiest paying jobs or will ask for low amounts of pay to get by. So you need to make sure you are talented in something, or have a skill in some online capacity. Because, I believe that's the only way one can gain work online these days.

Find a skill, and expand upon it. I'm sure you'll find some online work in no time. :)
You are right getting a job now is hard so the best you can do is freelancing or you work remotely until recently as I am learning how to become a social media manager and I learnt that with that little skills you can make a huge amount of money online

That's mostly applicable to offline earning methods, one really needs to discover ones true potential and look out for the needs of the society that is related to him and then should probably go for it. But some online business doesn't really require some special skills while some do.

A man's talent makes a way for him this is biblical,when you know how do a particular thing you tend to benefit highly,even online jobs are looking for people who knows how to do this things well,I mean people who knows how to write,design and do lot more

It is not easy to find what you are talented at. You might see you are talented at doing something but once you start to work on the related field you will see your talents are not enough, you will have tough competition.

The only skill that I have which I can use for working online is writing. But with the talent I really do not know because I don't believe that I am a talented person. I have written many songs but I did not earn from it. I have made many videos but I earned just a little. If those are considered talents then that's it.

Well, I have also tried working as a writer, but I am not a professional writer. This is why I have always struggled to find work. There should be a platform for ESL writers. iWriters is a great place to start.

I quite agree with you on this write up,some people find it hard to identify and hone their skills, what advise do you have for such people?

Yes sincerely because of online jobs I had to register computer classes so as to improve in my skill and participate in online jobs,there are alot of online jobs awaiting a skilled person

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back