What's new

Find something you are talented at

When talent is involved, you do not want to give up as there would be a sense of guilt when you realized that something in you is not being put to use properly.

You are very very correct, it is more profitable for one to work on something or topic that one knows about. That is why I am still developing my writing skills before joining some of these freelance site to earn more. Thanks for sharing. That is my opinion.

Well said indeed, it's important to find something you are talented at it would definitely be something you enjoy too and like you said make the necessary expansions
the things you are tallented at is a factor and making yourself competent and self improvement inorder to be the best at what you do is another,the market is a global one and one face competition from a global community.

If you're looking to start working online for a living, then you need to find something that will actually pay the bills. There are many people working online and many will take the easiest paying jobs or will ask for low amounts of pay to get by. So you need to make sure you are talented in something, or have a skill in some online capacity. Because, I believe that's the only way one can gain work online these days.

Find a skill, and expand upon it. I'm sure you'll find some online work in no time. :)
I guess you are absolutely right about this ,and for this who are talented or have skills should try and sell their skills out here online to earn more than what he or she is earning right now.

If you can look deep inside yourself very hard enough, you must have something in you that you are very good at that you can offer to do online for yourself to earn money

Yea I totally agree with you and I believe its those that are talented or have a skill that they are good at like graphic design that really enjoying online work

Sometimes finding a skill might be difficult especially for a particular niche, for example, online earning, you might not have the flair for online stuffs but with different trials you can find your niche

I have always known writing to be my talent ever since high school. I used to write the best compositions and also started writing most of my fiction books. I was so happy when I found ways to earn from my writing online.

If you're looking to start working online for a living, then you need to find something that will actually pay the bills. There are many people working online and many will take the easiest paying jobs or will ask for low amounts of pay to get by. So you need to make sure you are talented in something, or have a skill in some online capacity. Because, I believe that's the only way one can gain work online these days.

Find a skill, and expand upon it. I'm sure you'll find some online work in no time. :)
I think only people that are talented in one skill that are really enjoying online works or sites.You can not become a freelancer if you’re not skilled

That is right. Something you are talented in gives you so much motivation. You do it with so much passion and ease even if you don't actually feel like working. And many times, this is something you will do and give the best results.
Very true, there is notting as fun as earning from what you are good at or what you love doing. And for you to actually find what you are good at you need to give a lot of things a try, try new things, learn new things until you finally get what clicks to you or what you feel comfortable at.

You are absolutely right finding something you are talented at is the best as you will enjoy doing it at same time earning some cool hot cash it more like a win win it's just like doing your hobbies and getting paid to do so

Yes you are right working on what you are talented at makes the job more easy and you get motivated every time you are working either online and offline, you can derive job on what you like.

Of course finding something you are talented on is one of the best ways of discovering your future and also making progress in life in generally.

True, you have to focus on a niche and build upon it. Also, I don't think you have to be talented to learn a skill or work in a particular niche.

What if what interests you is not feasible in the sense that you don't have the necessary requirements for it, what then would you suggest?

Seriously finding something you are good at and actually using it to make a living is a different thing completely because i stay in a country were you better have key thing if not.

There is nothing as good as using your God given inherent talent to your advantage to do something for yourself online. Imagine you were a gifted designer what that could fetch you in this era of internet jobs and gigs

This is a very good thing to do. As a person you should be able to identify something you can do and try to make money by free lancing it.

With doing something you are talented at, you don't get to see yourself struggling to get the task done unlike one who is not talented where you'll see struggling with getting things done.

Finding something you are talented at is not really easy because the is so much to learn but one as to be careful not to get carried away for example when i finished school i started learning graphic design not because i liked it or loved it per say but because i was scared of being left behind so there are many things that could trigger one to find his or talent

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back