What's new

How do you feel about attending different cultural events or festivals? Do you find it a useful way to spend your time?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For me, such events are not always relevant, because in my opinion, you need to attend those events that are most beneficial to you, and not those that are recommended by many people. For example, if I don't like sculptures, but many people consider it a cultural form of recreation, then I would never visit it because it would not bring me any benefit. I'd rather go to a sports pub to watch games that will bring me more pleasure.

I don't usually attend these types of events generally, at least not the ones that are done locally, unless they are culinary festivals, those do interest me and sometimes I usually go, but it is not something that definitely catches my attention.

I have attended some interesting festivals some time ago, it was mainly for fun that make me pick interest in em. Currently I see myself not doing that anymore, probably because time constraint does not permit that anymore.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back