What's new

Where to find motivation to study or work if you are exhausted?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In my case, I can say that I had this and it was very critical, because without motivation, I simply couldn't do anything, so I concluded for myself that I need 5-10 days to be alone so that I just don't see anyone and don't talk down, it's possible to go on a short trip up the mountain or just to nature and it usually helped me

I believe that motivation is overrated and you cannot depend on it to achieve your goals. Motivation can be the starting point of a project, but you cannot depend on it because it will disappear. You will have to clearly visualize what you want and your goals and work for them even if you have no motivation, otherwise you will stagnate.

When I'm exhausted and need motivation to study or work, I turn to things that bring me joy. It could be listening to uplifting music, taking short breaks for a quick walk or snack, or surrounding myself with positive affirmations. Connecting with friends or family, even if briefly, helps recharge my energy. Setting small, achievable goals and rewarding myself when I accomplish them creates a sense of accomplishment.

There are many places to find motivation depending on one's personality. Someone can find motivation when talking to people; going out to have fun or take a drink with friends, sleeping or playing games. All these can motivate someone to start again when exhausted.

Whenever I am exhausted but I still need to study or work, I always listen to music or take a walk in order to motivate myself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back