Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you're looking to start working online for a living, then you need to find something that will actually pay the bills. There are many people working online and many will take the easiest paying jobs or will ask for low amounts of pay to get by. So you need to make sure you are talented in something, or have a skill in some online capacity. Because, I believe that's the only way one can gain work online these days.

Find a skill, and expand upon it. I'm sure you'll find some online work in no time. :)

The only skill that I have which I can use for working online is writing. But with the talent I really do not know because I don't believe that I am a talented person. I have written many songs but I did not earn from it. I have made many videos but I earned just a little. If those are considered talents then that's it.

If you're looking to start working online for a living, then you need to find something that will actually pay the bills. There are many people working online and many will take the easiest paying jobs or will ask for low amounts of pay to get by. So you need to make sure you are talented in something, or have a skill in some online capacity. Because, I believe that's the only way one can gain work online these days.

Find a skill, and expand upon it. I'm sure you'll find some online work in no time. :)
It is very important to find a single skill that you are very good at and then try to work very hard in order to become the best that you can. Many people think that it is a good idea to have multiple skills that you can offer however if you have a single skill we become an expert and therefore you are able to charge more for what you are doing because of the quality of work will be much higher.

I have worked as an online writer for various freelancing platforms and revenue sharing websites. However, i would say that I am not a talented writer and I am not that good at writing. I used to write articles using basic English. However, my writings were not free from grammatical errors, so this is why I do not consider myself a talented writer.

I totally agree with you. Skills are what you need in order to earn a good amount of money. Not only online but also offline, skills are what pay you. So you should really be proactive in learning new skills and practicing them.

Your point is correct that is you are right in your suggestion but I also believe if any one engage on online business for earning then I believe the purpose is for money or income and what if my talent can pay me my expectations then I need to switch to other which I can earned better.

I totally agree with you. Skills are what you need in order to earn a good amount of money. Not only online but also offline, skills are what pay you. So you should really be proactive in learning new skills and practicing them.

Unfortunately, not all the people are skilled. In fact, most of the people on this wonderful planet are not skillful. However, I do believe that each and every person on this planet has the potential of having some sort of skills and each and every person on this planet is talented. It is all about learning and having a desire to develop oneself.

If you are having troubles locating your skills then you can start by asking those around you like friends and neighbors what they know about you maybe they could point in a skills.

In reply to your post above concerning earning online by finding what you are good and talented at and maximizing it to earn a lot, well I would say that this is a good strategy and a proven one at that so i would say everyone take note of this

The skills that I will love to have in online is how to trade cryptocurrency and I have been learning this for some time now so I think that this will really help me to become self-sufficient in the business.

The problem with most people is that they are too scared to even try something. There are so many great talents that have not yet been tapped into out of fear. We fear failing we fear being rejected.
Post automatically merged:

The skills that I will love to have in online is how to trade cryptocurrency and I have been learning this for some time now so I think that this will really help me to become self-sufficient in the business.
Nice one, forex trading is a great skill to have, i am also into forex tho am still learning tho. But there is an Online academy That teaches forex trading and crypto trading and even high frequency trading, they have experts that would give you live signals and train you as well. And there is also an IBO section that you can earn residually even without trading

The only skill that I have which I can use for working online is writing. But with the talent I really do not know because I don't believe that I am a talented person. I have written many songs but I did not earn from it. I have made many videos but I earned just a little. If those are considered talents then that's it.
I believe you have so many untapped skills that you are not even aware of, just keep on trying new things and you might not actually like it at first. People have this believe that there should be this love at first sight feeling once they find their talent in a particular thing or discover they are good in something. In most cases you might not even like doing it at first. You not be good in it. And not every thing has to do with talents.. even with your hard work and mindset you can be better than those with talent.

I have worked as an online writer for various freelancing platforms and revenue sharing websites. However, i would say that I am not a talented writer and I am not that good at writing. I used to write articles using basic English. However, my writings were not free from grammatical errors, so this is why I do not consider myself a talented writer.
For you to notice that there are errors means there is room for improvement. No great writer started perfect. Even the most talented persons had to grow their skills to get to where they are now. And most writers pay others to go through their works to correct errors. So dont give up, keep learning keep pushing, keep putting in the works, you will surely see great results.

Exactly, one of the biggest mistakes i made was not learning Hand Skills While i was young. But like they say better late than never. I am currently learning graphic design and forex trading.

Unfortunately, not all the people are skilled. In fact, most of the people on this wonderful planet are not skillful. However, I do believe that each and every person on this planet has the potential of having some sort of skills and each and every person on this planet is talented. It is all about learning and having a desire to develop oneself.
True words. Honestly speaking many people today are just too lazy or scared to try out new areas to find out if they are good in it or not. There are so many people with great talents but are not even aware they have such talents. While some are Feeling they are not good enough and dont want to even try.

If you are having troubles locating your skills then you can start by asking those around you like friends and neighbors what they know about you maybe they could point in a skills.
Yes that could also help, you could also try new things, you will never know if you are good in something until you try it.

Last edited:
I think writing is a great talent/skill. In my experience, in the field of art, it's about both talent and skill. I like writing, playing music and drawing and I found that there's a surprising amount of skill involved that can be improved greatly through learning and practicing different techniques.

Having a skill a one thing,and being consistent and taking conscious effort to contineously developing that skill is another.The quality of your job will determine how you will be paid and this is a function of how well you have horn and sharpened your skill in your area of competence.Constant improvement is key to increased value.

That is a really good skill to learn. I also would love to learn such a skill. It has very good profits if you are good at analysing those cryptocurrency prices so that you invest the right time and the right coins.

That is a really good skill to learn. I also would love to learn such a skill. It has very good profits if you are good at analysing those cryptocurrency prices so that you invest the right time and the right coins.
This is one thing that I have always wanted to do although I have been lazy about learning the skill because it is something that I should have learnt for a very long time now but I am going to learn it within the next one week.

For real, I do not have any online skill that I can be using to be working online I think this is it because I haven't learnt any online scheme yet probably due to my laziness or my how to write this regard for most of these skills.

Last edited:
Doing something that is related to your talent would also get to serve as a motivation to keep doing it, especially when things are not working as expected.

Well said indeed, it's important to find something you are talented at it would definitely be something you enjoy too and like you said make the necessary expansions

You're correct, like I love to help people and recently discovered I could teach English to non-english speaking country it's what I love to do but now I'll be doing it and earning.

I agree with you. That really motivate to say this, although I have a good skills in tutoring mostly offline. In this case how will I do to show case my tutoring online??

Doing something that is related to your talent would also get to serve as a motivation to keep doing it, especially when things are not working as expected.
That is right. Something you are talented in gives you so much motivation. You do it with so much passion and ease even if you don't actually feel like working. And many times, this is something you will do and give the best results.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back