What's new

Find something you are talented at

The only skill that I have which I can use for working online is writing. But with the talent I really do not know because I don't believe that I am a talented person. I have written many songs but I did not earn from it. I have made many videos but I earned just a little. If those are considered talents then that's it.
For real, you really have talent the only thing just that you have not been able to nurture those talent so that it will become a profession for you and then you will be able to earn money with it. So I advise you to nurture the talent and upgrade them to be able to earn money for you.

This is actually a good piece of advice from you. One need to have high end skills to make some good amount of money online and after that one need to have a solid Portfolio that can convince buyers on ones skill

You are very very correct, it is more profitable for one to work on something or topic that one knows about. That is why I am still developing my writing skills before joining some of these freelance site to earn more. Thanks for sharing. That is my opinion.
I wouldn't mince words when I say that I am not a good writer so definitely someone like me cannot work on a freelance platform as a writer but definitely I can work on a freelance platform as a transcriber because I have a passion for it even though I do not have the skill yet and I believe that I can learn the skill within a very short time.

I think talent is kind of overated nowadays. If you truly want to build anything worthwhile and meaningful, you have to let go of the ideology of talent and focus more on building a skill that will not only bring you money, but also benefit those around you.

The skill you should go for should be one that is worthwhile and can stand the taste of time, and not one that everyone else is doing.

I think talent is kind of overated nowadays. If you truly want to build anything worthwhile and meaningful, you have to let go of the ideology of talent and focus more on building a skill that will not only bring you money, but also benefit those around you.

The skill you should go for should be one that is worthwhile and can stand the taste of time, and not one that everyone else is doing.
Well I am not a fan of talent but I am someone who believes that any talent that you have should be improved upon by way of you learning more about that talent so that you can use that talent very well.

If you're looking to start working online for a living, then you need to find something that will actually pay the bills. There are many people working online and many will take the easiest paying jobs or will ask for low amounts of pay to get by. So you need to make sure you are talented in something, or have a skill in some online capacity. Because, I believe that's the only way one can gain work online these days.

Find a skill, and expand upon it. I'm sure you'll find some online work in no time. :)
Sure!!!! We have series of skills one can engage most especially in this generation of ours, their are lots of online course a person can take and start earning.

The only skill that I have which I can use for working online is writing. But with the talent I really do not know because I don't believe that I am a talented person. I have written many songs but I did not earn from it. I have made many videos but I earned just a little. If those are considered talents then that's it.

I am also a writer and I can relate to that. I am not a professional writer or a technical writer and it is really difficult to find a job or work if you are not a native English speaker. This is a harsh and sad reality. We need to be really good at English language.

To me I feel that as an individual the best gift one could have is the discovery of talent within one's self and knowing how to utilise it appropriately without abuse

Having a skill building on it, beginning a profession enough to feed its a good way of surviving but if theirs is no finance to sustain it night be a waste of time....

I am good at blogging and building wordpress websites. That's why I blog and build websites and sell websites via flippa. I have been blogging since 2012 and selling websites since 2017.

I will add that in addition to finding something you are talented in , you should also look for something that you have passion for. It is very necessary for your success

For you to make money these days apart from earning a degree infact even after earning a degree you need to find something you're good at and monetize it

This is a good write up from you. Finding something one is good at is one of the best ways to make money either offline or online. Just a little research can help one to achieve this

It is always very true that if you are talented in something and younger to develop yourself in that natural talent of yours to something proffesional, you will be the better for it in the long run

When you get to find that one thing that you are very talented at, It become very easy for our use that talent of yours to now start generating something for yourself because it won't take that much energy from you if it were not your talent

This is actually a good piece of advice from you. One need to have high end skills to make some good amount of money online and after that one need to have a solid Portfolio that can convince buyers on ones skill
Yeah, good skills are paramount in online earning. Most freelancers who earn well from their services usually showcase top notch skills. In a freelancing platform, you should talk highly of yourself and show proof of your skill.

If you're looking to start working online for a living, then you need to find something that will actually pay the bills. There are many people working online and many will take the easiest paying jobs or will ask for low amounts of pay to get by. So you need to make sure you are talented in something, or have a skill in some online capacity. Because, I believe that's the only way one can gain work online these days.

Find a skill, and expand upon it. I'm sure you'll find some online work in no time. :)
That is right. Find first your talent and then work online in the line of work where you are good at. If you are a teacher and loves teaching children, then there are online tutor sites where you can earn money online. If you love writing, then you can join Bizdustry.

It is really difficult for me to find what I am talented at. I have not completed my education and I have never attended vocational courses. I am thinking to try programming.

I don't consider myself extremely talented, but I have made money in many ways from writing articles to blogging, digital marketing, freelancing, website building and website selling.

Talent is innate and natural, talent is a gift from the most high, talent is exceptional potentials and talent dimensionally given. So not all talent comes in blunt way but some are hiding and the gifted have to discover it himself meanwhile some talent naturally shows them self without the individual even realizing it. So to find what you are good or talented at needs individual focus on what most individual is good at, utilize how he does that and build himself towards that.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back