What's new

Favorite documentaries

The last dance is the last documentary I watched and I must say it was really enjoyable and enlightening too, it's probably the documentary that ignited my love for basketball now, it's a special one no doubt

Today i have just watched the first two episodes of the "The Fear of 13". A British film. I think i will move it up the list of my favorite documentaries. It is just epic.

i have watched a couple of documentries,and i liked the ones that talked about the acheivements of graet proffesionals in the field of inventions,this documentries is a mojr motivating factor for me.

Today i have just watched the first two episodes of the "The Fear of 13". A British film. I think i will move it up the list of my favorite documentaries. It is just epic.
This one sounds interesting. I love documentaries that have some history or culture attribute in it. I guess i will give it a try. The British aspect of it will even make me want to watch it even more. I will put this one on my 'to watch' list immediately. This coming week i will have some free time to binge watch some movies and series.

My favorite documentary series is called "Top Secret UFO Projects" it is a series that is exposing all or at least a lot of the secret UFO projects in the united states. It was really shocking to see it I've never heard of the event near the white house, there were some alien spaceships which were flying next to the white house and since then nobody is talking about it anymore, it is really like they are trying to hide this information from us. I believe that aliens and UFO's are realistic and aren't a lie or a fake thing, but thats only my opinion many would believe that this is all fake and unreal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back