Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Watching movies and TV shows is one of my favorite hobbies. As long as I don't have much to do, I would definitely have one movie or TV show to watch.

Now coming to boxing movies, there have been so many of them but my favorite one have always been Rocky that was acted by Sylvester Stallone. I watched all of chapters in it. I was heartbroken when his friend Apollo was killed.

What's your favorite boxing movie?

This is a no brainer. ;) It's the original Rocky. I mean, who doesn't like that movie? How many times have I seen it? Who knows? Is there anyone on here who hasn't seen it?

Rocky! There is no other movie that is as good as Rocky. I have watched every installment of this movie franchise and the movies have never failed to amaze me. I also like Million Dollar Baby. If you have not watched this movie, you go to watch it. Against the Ropes is also very good, it features the story of a first female boxing manager played by Meg Ryan.

Fighter is my favorite movie. I don't deny that Rocky is a legendary film and it has many more views, but the fighter film is the best for me, because there are two very famous actors working together, they both made this film generous.

I haven't seen many boxing movies, so my favorite is the Rocky saga, more especially the fourth Rocky movie, when he fights the Russian boxer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back