Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Who would you say is your favorite action star? Is it Arnold Schwarzenegger? Or maybe Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson? Maybe an oldie but a goodie with Chuck Norris? maybe Keanu Reeves as John Wick?

For me, it's probably a mix between Scott Adkins and the dude from The Raid movies. The leading man in it, forget what his name is, but he's awesome at the fight choreography.

I'm still very young, so I don't really remember such old movies, so I like actors from the new school. Among men, it's Kevin Hart for me, because I just adore comedy, and he can make any movie comedic and does it like no other. And among the women, it's Jennifer Lawrence, she doesn't have many roles, but she's just stunning.

I do not think anyone has done better than Keanu Reeves as Nick in The Matrix and as John Wick in John Wick when it comes to action movies. Arnold Schwarzenegger is also one of my favorite action stars. I also like Sylvester Stallone, Jackie Chan, and Bruce Willis.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back