Favorite documentaries

ZandraJoi

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Mar 23, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you have any favorite documentaries you have watched? I lean towards those that are for human rights, environment, nature & animals. I have too many to name here lol but I have watched quite a few. For nature, I like those from David Attenborough. He just seems to fit nicely with the natural theme.

The national geographic that shows a depth animal activities or behaviors has always being my favorite till this moment, i try not to miss a bit of the fun therein. The knowledge gained in these programs are very beneficial in everyday life.

I'm a huge fan of Shark Week! My husband and I look forward to it every year and there are a lot of documentaries about sharks and their behaviors that is really interesting to learn about. I like the new discoveries about them even though I still don't want to get in the water with any.

Favorite type of documentary is documentaries done by archeologists, it really very interesting to watch catches my attention alot.

My favorite documentaries is the one about dinosaurs, wow I have so much interest in such documentaries really gets my attention alot.

All documentaries on National Geo Wild is actually my favourite documentaries although I may not be able to list them all there but they happens to be my best documentaries because they deal mostly on animals and different places.

All documentaries on National Geo Wild is actually my favourite documentaries although I may not be able to list them all there but they happens to be my best documentaries because they deal mostly on animals and different places.
By the way, I have done a lot of documentaries Have seen But the documentaries that I like the most is Allah Hu Akbar.This documentary describes the main aspects of the world including satellite and main stars.This is one of my favorite documentaries and I like to watch it often.

Nat Geo wild and court case are my favorite documentary,if you want to get me glued or get my attention,just raise topics on this. Also water life is not excluded.

My favourite documentation is nedeo wild where the communication about wildlife conservation and animal is being documented. At nedeo wild I have able to see different animals and we should get knowledge about most animals that I have never seen in existence that are really existing.

Do you have any favorite documentaries you have watched? I lean towards those that are for human rights, environment, nature & animals. I have too many to name here lol but I have watched quite a few. For nature, I like those from David Attenborough. He just seems to fit nicely with the natural theme.
My favorite documentaries, are those that deals with natural wild animals, especially the under sea ones, seeing how predators devour their prey.

My most loved and cherished documentaries are the ones centred on wild li fee. I just love seeing the way the animals are being filmed and how they actually learn to survive

I
I like documntries presented on animals and soccer heroes. Natgeo wild is my favorite station for watching animal documentaries while I also rely on Supersport for sport documentaries.

What distinguishes a documentary as "important"? What makes it worthwhile to recall, reference, or even watch in the first place? Why would we, in this era of seemingly endless sociopolitical strife, turn away from the lauded, glorious escapism of big feature films in favour of something small and grounded in reality?

as for me I watch documentary Lord but I don't really have a favourite among of all the documentary I have watch this is because I am not really based on watching documentary

I watch documentaries to broaden my thinking, i watch national geographic wild which specifies on the animal kingdom and their behaviours.
Post automatically merged:

I watch documentaries to broaden my thinking, i watch national geographic wild which specifies on the animal kingdom and their behaviours.

There was this documentary about the life and times of a former United States of America president, John f Kennedy I watched ones. It was really interesting

I love national geography especially those that has to do with animals I get to learn about different types of animals and the way they way they live.

I think my favorite documentaries goes to animal kingdom which shows all animal in the Animal kingdom to how they survive and leave in their various ecosystem.

I love the court show, investigative series and the tussle with law. Therefore my best documentary since 2019 was Finding Justice. It is just thrilling. You cannot predict what happen next, unlike other shows.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back