Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
I like The Last Temptation of Christ and Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus Christ Superstar wasn't bad also, but not as good as the other ones. Anyway, The Last Temptation of Christ was controversial cause it wasn't fundamentalist enough for some people.

Note: I didn't like The Passion of the Christ. However, I admire the film making effort, the profit, and the fact Mel Gibson put forth his own money to finance it. I don't think the movie was against Jewish people, but I just generally wasn't emotionally moved by it.

I have watched The Passion of the Christ and I think it is an amazing movie. I am not a Christain but watching how Jesus suffers in the movie, I had tears welled up in my eyes. I think it is an emotionally supercharged movie. Kudos to Mel Gibson for making this movie.

The Passion of Christ was well done. He took some liberties and some of it was unscriptural but over all I think he tried to say true to the original history.

But speaking of taking liberties, The Last Temptation of Christ really went way out in left field with the it's twist and subsequent ending. But then again I guess that was the point. But it was weird how it was historical up to that point, and then completely fictional afterwards.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back