What's new

Favorite cartoon as a kid

I feeling nostalgic right now. Back then I love watching cartoons. Back then cartoons are more interesting compare to what we have now. My favorite cartoon were Tom and Jerry, scoopby scoopby doo, bike mice, pinky and brain and voltron.

I was watching Chota Bheem , Mr Been , Tom and Jerry , Roll No 21 , Doremon as a kid. I miss those golden days to be honest where our relatives used to sit and watch the cartoons together.
well me personally i liked watching cartoons ,i think cartoon are not only for kid ,cartoons are entertaining, funny and nice ,but there are many series of cartoons that I'd liked watching including the ones i can't even remember .

😀 That's really nice you know . As for me I would do all the things I didn't get to do doing childhood 😂😂 I would play alot and scream and watch Tom and Jerry again and again and sleep and eat every meal I get my hands on 😀😀. To be honest adulthood is really stressful and not fun at all. Too many responsibilities on our hands
Lol I remember back then all our hopes and dreams was to grow old, thinking all the enjoyment we can find is when we are older. Back then we had no worries of what to eat, what to wear or who to impress, everything was just fun and games 😂😂

What was your favorite cartoon you watched? I didn’t have just one. I was into My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, Rose Petal. Giving away my age lol I don’t care for the newer versions. I like cartoon characters to look like cartoons, not real people.
If i may asked by cartoon character looking like cartoons what do you mean? Tom and Jerry like, Alvin and the chipmunks like character as oppose to human being like cartoon animations characters?

Lol I remember back then all our hopes and dreams was to grow old, thinking all the enjoyment we can find is when we are older. Back then we had no worries of what to eat, what to wear or who to impress, everything was just fun and games 😂😂
😂😂😂 Life was a bed of roses back then . But all I ever wanted back then was to grow up and get big 😀😀 you know people say you don't realize how good something is to you till you lose it .. it's when I lost my childhood to adulthood that I certainly realized how good and fun childhood was 😀😀 like I mean everything was so easy cause what ever we needed was provided, no pressure, no labour, no stress all we ever did was play and eat and wear and tear 😂 without thinking what it cost our parents to provide those things.. we wake up and play no thoughts of going to work , providing for ourselves or anything . Damn! I miss childhood 😀😀 do you miss it too ?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back