What's new

Favorite cartoon as a kid

My favorite cartoon as a kid than was super third. I love the cartoon so much I dont miss it for anything at this days

My favorite cartoon as a kid is tom and Jerry I and my little brother practically run home from school just to meet up a the TV station showing the cartoon.

Growing up, my favourite cartoon was Tom and Jerry any time any day. As a matter of fact I still have this nostalgic feeling any time I come across the cartoon. I feel so amazed at how fast I have grown cos watching Tom and Jerry only felt like yesterday , and today, mu kids are now watching it.
Tom and Jerry is an evergreen cartoon every kid would love to watch. I must tell you, i love Tom and Jerry more than my video games.

As a kid, I never really watched much cartoon. I was raised by my traditional parents in our rural home where TV was only for watching news at night and an episode of popular TV series. But I managed to sneak around to watch some Tom and Jerry, and cat and dog.

Apart from the fact that I love super third as one of my favorite cartoon, there is also this one they called turtle ninja at that time. That's another of my favorite cartoons

Going down the memory lane. While i was growing up my favorite cartoon was the popular tom and jerry. I so much love it then that i can go hungry just to keep watching it

When I was a kid I enjoyed alot carton like the spirit horse ,Konfu panda ,Mickey mouse this set were interestingly good .I watched them well

Concerning favorite cartoon as a kid. Well, I loved cartoon when I was a kid and I get to like two local television station because they get to show cartoon at a specific time. I love Tom and Jerry, silver hawk, biker mouse, pinky and the brain, samurai Jack, journey bravo, ben 10, avartar and lot more that I can even remember their names

I love the classic cartoon Tom and Jerry, but I think the best animated movie that was ever made is Wall•E, it's pretty new, from 21st century, but it's represent humanity very very good

Tom and jerry, and five different coloured cartoon drama caught my attention when i was still growing. It was hilarious back then especially tom and jerry.

One of my favorite cartoons as a kid then was vothrone. Vothrone, the defender of the universe. Very interesting cartoon. I don't miss it at all hose days

As a kid, I loved tom and jerry, justice league, batman, spongebob, animaniacs, pinky and the brain, captain cook, johnny bravo, the list is endless lol but I could watch tom and jerry again and again

My best cartoon when i was a kid, that is way back in the 90s, was Ed, Edd and Eddy. I still laugh at the jokes when i watch it today. It never gets old. And has all the sweet nostalgia of the 90s.

Growing up as a kid I enjoyed lots of cartoons from the likes of Lion King to Tom and Jerry to Justice league to pinky and Brain just to name a few. I'm grown now and I still enjoy cartoons, how could I forget toy story it was a favorite

What was your favorite cartoon you watched? I didn’t have just one. I was into My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, Rose Petal. Giving away my age lol I don’t care for the newer versions. I like cartoon characters to look like cartoons, not real people.
my favorates catoon was tom and Jerry,and scoobido,another that is intresting as well was voltron and Hero.I enjoyed watching them as a kid.

t
Hmmm I really had so many favorite as a kid but now that am grown and I flashback to my childhood I enjoyed Cinderella, Tom and Jerry as well
om and jerry cartoon are still my favourite cartoon but when I was child I have any favourite cartoons like cinderalla,baby loony toones,Mr been I think I am so crazy for cartoons still at this age

To tell you the truth i do not remember all the cartoons that i watched when i was a kid.But my favourites obviously it was Tom and Jerry.And i think to the most people it was their favourite one.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back