Favorite cartoon as a kid

ZandraJoi

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Mar 23, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What was your favorite cartoon you watched? I didn’t have just one. I was into My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, Rose Petal. Giving away my age lol I don’t care for the newer versions. I like cartoon characters to look like cartoons, not real people.

I had a lot of fun while growing up and watching animated videos. Such animations that caught my attention includes the likes of Voltrun, Samurai X, Mickey mouse, Godzilla etc. These cartons made us stay glued to our television sets.

Without a doubt it was Tom and Jerry and I can still sit and watch them today. I don't remember a lot of others because back in the 1950s there weren't so many. There was Popeye which was a great favourite and one or two others but nothing on the scale there is today.

Growing up, my favourite cartoon was Tom and Jerry any time any day. As a matter of fact I still have this nostalgic feeling any time I come across the cartoon. I feel so amazed at how fast I have grown cos watching Tom and Jerry only felt like yesterday , and today, mu kids are now watching it.

One of my favorite cartoons was Magilla Gorilla. I didn't even care for the gorilla and my favorite character was a little girl name ogee. When I was a teenager a couple of boys who liked me nicknamed me Ogee because I was always saying Oh Gee, like a little girl.

Hmmm I really had so many favorite as a kid but now that am grown and I flashback to my childhood I enjoyed Cinderella, Tom and Jerry as well

What was your favorite cartoon you watched? I didn’t have just one. I was into My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, Rose Petal. Giving away my age lol I don’t care for the newer versions. I like cartoon characters to look like cartoons, not real people.

I have many too. My favorite cartoons were Eliot kid, power puff girls, what about Mimi, papyrus reeds, Tom and Jerry, Jimmy Newton, Scooby Doo and some I don't remember the name clearly.

That brings me back to when I was young,I love to watch this carton so much,the name of it is tom and jerry the cartoon really make my day back then when I was young I guess. But recently I heard the producer is dead I guess.

I think my favorite cartoon then was teenage mutant ninja turtles , i really love the cartoon ,then because then i watched it almost everyday

Hmmmm my favorite cartoon as a kid is Tom and Jerry, so funny. When I can a kid I would hide the TV remote control just because I want to watch my favorite cartoon.

Growing up, as a kid who loved cartoons I sure watched a lot. My faves then we're Tom and Jerry no doubt, justice league, pinky and brain, cow and chicken just to name a few

My favourite animation is actually not and animation in that sense. It is called Teletubbies, I love this animation so much because I grew up watching it when I was a kid and I find it very fascinating and quite heartwarming.

I saw a lot of cartoons and animated movies as a kid. But TOM and JERRY was my favourite. It was always funny no matter the number of times I rewatch it . kids in the area even knew me as a big fan of the movie.It was so fun to watch

My favorite cartoon as a kid was Tom and Jerry, I love Tom and Jerry so much that I don't miss it every time it's been shown on national TV when I was young.

Favorite cartoon as a child then was really much because I like watching them, the likes of superman, justice league, Cinderella, Spider-Man.

Bugs bunny, power rangers, and Tom and Jerry, are my all time favorite cartoons,not much editing,just it's simplicity and modesty,even at this age I still value them.

As a Nigerian, during my childhood, the only carton I always watch on galaxy T.V every weekend was Tom and Jerry presented by Wanna Brothers.

Tom and jerry have always been my favorite cartoon from when i was a kidci love watching on weekdays , because that is when its been shown

My favourite cartoon as a kid was Avatar this was a series movie. I enjoy watching it and also its gives me more knowledge. I like watching educated movie

As a kid i enjoyed watching different cartoons especially lion king, tom and Jerry and lots more that i can't recall, it was fun though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back